What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Friends at the Table just wrapped up its latest season and I want to just recommend the hell out of it again to anyone who likes fantasy and sci-fi storytelling. It's just exceptional.  <3

The first season can be rough to listen to, because they were still finding their footing and didn't have good recording equipment, but it only gets better and better from there. If fantasy is your jam, you can safely start with the Marielda arc and proceed through Winter and Spring in Heiron. If you prefer sci-fi, start with COUNTER/Weight, or Twilight Mirage, which takes place in the same universe several tens of thousands of years later.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Still finishing this VN up. This is one of my favorite songs to write to from the OST. :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • https://youtu.be/jUkoL9RE72o

Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day

Ode to my dead alts among other things 😀

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• edited August 2019

Great album, the lot of it!
    (Regina Spektor's song on it is my fav, tho)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

edited August 2019

I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

I was there for this Eisteddfod. I try and go every year. @Daraius
    edited August 2019
    I threw this up over on Discord thinking it was just a cool and eclectic new game soundtrack by the guy who did the scores for Journey, Abzu, Tooth and Tail, etc... Come to find out it's actually a compilation of his rejected pieces. Things he made to pitch to game studios in his bids for jobs that he didn't end up winning. 

https://austinwintory.bandcamp.com/album/remnants

Favorites:
    Sea of Skulls
    Bones and Organs / Whiskers and Beams
    Axes Upon Shields / Shields Against Axes

If it were a game, I'd play the heck out of it. :D
    I used to make cakes.

• Sleepy early morning drives through the country music~

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• This is pretty good streamed onto a big flat screen, in the dark. 

• edited September 2019
    homg the Steven Universe movie was sssoooo good, but I was especially in love with the rubber hose style animation they used for the villain (also, her villain song! Techno ragtime, one of my favorites @_@!) So much fun. I keep watching the video on repeat ahaha. 

edited September 2019
    There’s a movie?  :o

Mad Caravan Palace vibes from this song. :D
    I used to make cakes.

• I can't believe I'm posting this video :neutral:

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • This is a pretty good Adagio, and I really like the video.

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Tbh this might be the best adaptation of Count of Monte Cristo, and it's a sci fi anime.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

• Positively divine (no, really) 

• This feels very fitting for Mysrai

• edited September 2019
    Anneke (The Gathering) - You Will Never Change.

Love symphonized albums.