Absence Thread

Comments

• Just throwing it out there that I won't be on for long until after the 13th.
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.
  • Your RP and art will be missed. See you soon!
  • edited July 2019
    Modem has lost the ability to connect to the internet. It is now a paperweight until the new one arrives, Wednesday at the earliest. I may be able to pop in on my phone but I won't be available for anything substantial.

Edit: The modem has chugged back to life after I glared at it while holding a hammer.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • There are no bad RP sessions with @Daraius!
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.
  • RL has suddenly  become hectic, so I won't be around as much as I used to be or as regularly.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I’ve been busy with life since end of June. Work has been exhausting on top of my vacation and travel recovery, with guests included this week! It’s been fun but 😴. If you need me messages or discord are best. 
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • I'm gonna be gone for a week or so. If there's actually a reason to log in, I can be found on discord.
  • I will be very scarce until September.

My photography tour of Japan started, so I will be here until 9/3. I will still pop in and I have discord, but I will generally not be here for long spurts or anything
  • My laptop is quite broken right now. This is causing a lot of problems, and until I can get it fixed I will be scarce.
  • Just updating if other people aren’t aware. I’m around just in the process of moving. And can only log in sporadically until a couple days out from now. I’ve not gone inactive just unavailable! Messages on discord or forums welcome. 
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Dys said:
    I'm in holiday in Amsterdam. Probably more of a rave!
    A rave in Amsterdam? You said it was not that sort of holiday!

• Enya said:
    My laptop is quite broken right now. This is causing a lot of problems, and until I can get it fixed I will be scarce.
    Ill be back tomorrow, using a borrowed comp!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I will continue to be not as around as usual due to a temporary work situation that gives me about an hour of free time (if that) per day during the week.

Still trying to work on things in-game, but my response time may be a bit longer. Things will hopefully be a bit better next month!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Czixi said:
    From this month onwards, my time in Lusternia is going to shift quite a bit. I'm not going anywhere! But my schedule is changing rather drastically, so it's likely you'll see me less for at least a month or so until I settle in.

If you want Czixi's attention (or that of her far more fun minions), try and grab it within the next week or so for a higher chance of success.
    :grimace: Oh no! I'll have to be more annoying persistent than usual this week then!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Czixi said:
    From this month onwards, my time in Lusternia is going to shift quite a bit. I'm not going anywhere! But my schedule is changing rather drastically, so it's likely you'll see me less for at least a month or so until I settle in.

If you want Czixi's attention (or that of her far more fun minions), try and grab it within the next week or so for a higher chance of success.
    Alas, it sounds like my "Merlose learns to dance" story arc will be delayed.

I hope this is a good change for you! <3
  • Turns out that there's probably something wrong with my phone line, and the tech will be out on Thursday. Won't be able to do much of anything until that's taken care of.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • My dad's going to be visiting from the 18th to the 24th (we haven't seen each other in six whole years!) so I doubt I'll be around very often ;A; I'll check in as often as I can! Be sure to have lots of mischief without me, but also be nice to each other <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Most of the people affected by it already know, but we're down another cook at work (and soon to be one more). What this means is I just had a fifty-hour week and am looking at more for the next... indefinite. In more practical terms, it means I'll be around less during the hours you might normally expect to find me in US daylight hours. I'll still be around stupid late according to my timezone. ;) And I still only get one day off a week. 

TLDR: don't expect to see me much during US day/evening hours. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I will be more scarce over the next five days or so, given life-related activities that will take me away from the computer.

Will still be around (lurking), but just less!

Don't worry. I'll still be working on things even then. :)
  • Coraline said:
    Life things have started popping up so I might be scarce until January.
    Booooo.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Tonight my laptop charger died so I might be scarce for the next few days. Can still log in on mobile (and from work when I’m being bad), but I don’t have my triggers on either platform so it’s miserable for me.

Pour one out for the dailies and aethertrades I’m gonna to miss.  :'(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2019
    I will be working 18 full days straight due to a complicated situation, so I will try to be around when I have the energy to be for the next little while. I'll still be making a point of checking messages (and watching for letters with your designs, Augurs!)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight