Godfather Arthur Pendragon Mafia!

Comments

• My apologies - I had four possible choices, not three. Though I still chose to vote for Coraline at random.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Chronas said:
    My apologies - I had four possible choices, not three. Though I still chose to vote for Coraline at random.
    It’s fine to vote her - I think most of us are in agreement that a lynch is better than none.

I wondered if it was more than a random finger point is all.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I feel like he's telling the truth that he does have the artifact. Would having that artifact confirm 100% that he is town though? Hmm. 

The only reason to vote Chronas up would be if you want to test that he's telling the truth about having it.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I'm just gonna randomly vote Choros because @Choros hasn't spoken yet this day and I want to see what he has to say. 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited September 2019

It is DAY TWO. The day ends at 6:00 PM EST on Monday, September 9th.

VOTES

Chronas-3 (Sylandra, Zitto, Alexandria)
    Choros-1 (Coraline)
    None-1 (Chronas)

7 courtiers still live! It takes 4 votes to lynch!

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • @Chronas I am tentatively accepting of your power claim. Please share your knightly identity.

Unvote

VOTES

Chronas-2 (Sylandra, Alexandria)
    Choros-1 (Coraline)
    None- 1(Chronas)

• Unrelated, I finally actually looked at profile pictures and @Alexandria has one that is so spot on you guys. Marvelously topical.
  • Zitto said:
    @Chronas I am tentatively accepting of your power claim. Please share your knightly identity.

Unvote
    I am Sir Gawain, possibly one of the most loyal knights to the king.
  • I buy it. I'm changing my vote to

Vote Choros

On the basis of wanting to direct attention/pressure to someone I'm less sure on.
  • In that case, I will also shift my vote to Choros. Perhaps @Choros will be encouraged to speak up.

VOTES

Chronas-2 (Sylandra, Alexandria)
    Choros-3 (Coraline, Zitto, Chronas)

• What do you mean, Choros has been posting this whole time
  • wait no that's Chronas, nevermind
  • Unvote. 

Giving Choros a little longer to say something. The silence is real though. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I was almost tempted to just hammer it but we have so much time and nobody likes a sneaky lynch. Also @Alexandria you voted for Chronas, not Choros
  • No, I know. Unvoting because he made sense. Not jumping on Choros bandwagon just because, but don't want to precipitate something without a chance.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

VOTES

Chronas-1 (Sylandra)
    Choros-3 (Coraline, Zitto, Chronas)

• Choros is probably safe. Pretty much anyone who throws a vote at him now will be under suspicion tomorrow
  • Yeah, nobody wants to be the lynching vote - never a wise move.

• Still sitting here waiting to hear from anyone else. It's starting to look like we're willing to let the day slide by without a lynch. That makes me a little antsy, seeing as we're giving the scum open ideas on who to kill.

• well unless we're using the rule where the person with the most votes gets lynched regardless, in which case we need to decide whether to hammer the vote or pull back
  • also the deadline is 3 hours away, for me at least

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    This is getting ridiculous. The odds that @Choros will respond in the next three hours are slim, and even if they do, the chance we will hit a three person lynch train by then is so improbable that not finishing this lynch is equivalent to accepting a no lynch.

I’m not sold on @Chronas’s immunity claim but I’d rather lynch someone inactive than no one at all.

So vote Choros here’s hoping we’re right.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • We did give him over a day to respond
  • Coraline said:
    We did give him over a day to respond
    And he was tagged and we really held off as long as was reasonable. Oh well. Fingers crossed.

• that's lynch guys

VOTES

Choros-4 (Coraline, Zitto, Chronas, Sylandra)

That's a lynch!

Thus did King Arthur, swayed by your reasoned arguments, find Choros to be a false knight and a traitor to the realm! The Pendragon takes his head.

Choros was...Sir Sagramore!

httpswwwalpinehistoryorgalbum_gruelleimagesl_sir_boss_vs_sir_sagramore_jpggif

They call your The Desirous, but for love, but because you desire battle. You are an honorable knight, but you often go berserk. You have a claim on the throne of Byzantium, but came to Arthur's court because it was the greatest in the world.

Knight of the Round Table: You are one of Arthur's loyal followers. You win with the town!

The Desirous: You love battle. Once per game, during the day phase, you may DUEL X. For the rest of that day phase, players may only vote for you or your target. All other votes will be cleared immediately when you use your power. The day can still end with no lynch if neither person gets a majority.
    ------------

It is now NIGHT TWO. The night ends at 4PM EST on Tuesday, September 10th.

• WHOA, WTF. 

Coraline said:
    I'm just gonna randomly vote Choros because @Choros hasn't spoken yet this day and I want to see what he has to say. 
    Uh, I was one of the first to comment on the morning of day 2. In fact, I posted twice. Thanks, guys, for not even checking to see if she was bullshitting you.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
    All night actions are in. Results will be going out shortly.