They Will Be Loved

I'm at work so editing is hard and I'm sorry if I missed anything! Here is the log from last night's events from Lief's point of view.

I'm super stoked for what comes next. <3

https://pastebin.com/3GhTRs6m
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• This is so sad :(
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Gurashi has a log (not cleaned up yet) of the other side.  Shashi dying made me feel pretty sad on an OOC level too and I had never even interacted with him.  Good writing tugs at the heart.
  • Xenthos said:
    Gurashi has a log (not cleaned up yet) of the other side.  Shashi dying made me feel pretty sad on an OOC level too and I had never even interacted with him.  Good writing tugs at the heart.
    I hope it can be posted - I would really love to read it! 
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • This is absolutly beautiful, thank you for posting the logs.
  • Very bittersweet log and beautiful writing to boot! Wonderfully creative way to get order pets! All the <3@Maylea!
    Wow.  Look at all those thoughts.
  • Gurashi said:
    https://pastebin.com/uZEB7mbk 

Here's Glomdoring's side of things, from Gurashi's perspective that is :3 A lot less emotional and emote-y, but, @Lief !!
    As an OOC note, a certain letter was not actually written by Maylea ;)
  • (Trasto): You say, ""DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME INTO THE GOBLET" Maylea asked calmly."
  • Maylea said:
    Gurashi said:

Here's Glomdoring's side of things, from Gurashi's perspective that is :3 A lot less emotional and emote-y, but, @Lief !!
    I only meant to make Lief seem very Avatar-y, not impersonate, I swear!

I reread my draft of it, though, and noticed I managed to not include any "me", "my", or so on to capitalize or not capitalize...

/me returns to reading the log with glee.
    ~
    ~
  • edited September 2019
    Maylea said:
    Gurashi said:

We figured that out after the event happened :P <3 But IC we still think it was Maylea because of what Esei told us!!

Xenthos said: Wow.  Look at all those thoughts.

You think to yourself: Wowee, will never stop thinking things, nosiree.

(Trasto): You say, ""DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME INTO THE GOBLET" Maylea asked calmly."

Sweeping across the heavens on a gentle breeze, the serene voice of Maylea, Bloom of Serenity echoes, "NOCHT!!"

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• wait someone killed Shashi?
  • @Gurashi I've just finished reading, and thank you so much for posting the log for Glomdoring's side! I loved the writing, and oh my gosh Shashi poofed into a cloud of rainbows, I knew he was too pure and good for this world.

I also loved the use of thoughts! Gotta love a reluctant antihero/villain character. :smiley:
    ~
    ~
  • edited September 2019
    I am genuinely OOC upset af. And I find myself once again wishing I'd paid more attention to learning PvP because I need a rage outlet
    edited September 2019
    Arix said:
    Edited per Arix's edit.
    See above!
  • edited September 2019
    Lief said:
    @Gurashi I've just finished reading, and thank you so much for posting the log for Glomdoring's side! I loved the writing, and oh my gosh Shashi poofed into a cloud of rainbows, I knew he was too pure and good for this world.

I also loved the use of thoughts! Gotta love a reluctant antihero/villain character. :smiley:

LOL Gurashi's got lots of thoughts about the whole thing. Thank you for sharing your side's log and taking the time to read ours! Glad you liked it!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I had a tough time reading through this. So much strong emotion! I wonder what it was like from @Rancoura 's perspective.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    I had a tough time reading through this. So much strong emotion! I wonder what it was like from @Rancoura 's perspective.
    That is a log I'd love to read O_O 

• edited September 2019
    Arix said:
    I am genuinely OOC upset af. And I find myself once again wishing I'd paid more attention to learning PvP because I need a rage outlet
    Obviously now is the time to join Serenwilde, pick up combat (it's much easier now with SSC), and let your rage fuel you.

• Liefs with Leaves!
  • Liefs with leaves can never leave.