Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Lief said:
    The @Maylea side of tonight's event made me cry <3 I thought it was really well written and super emotional.

Edited because I have to add that @Jolanthe has been making me tear up all over again, too. <3<3
    I'm really looking forward to seeing any logs, really. From what I saw it was awesome!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Letters are my favorite way to receive messages.  <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited September 2019
    Lief said:
    Letters are my favorite way to receive messages.  <3
    Ahhhh same <3! Sometimes I forget and wind up just doing messages if I'm pressed for time, but letters are great!!

(btw your letters are especially great. Way to give me feels
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    Lief said:
    Ahhhh same <3! Sometimes I forget and wind up just doing messages if I'm pressed for time, but letters are great!!

Mission: accomplished.  o:)
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • The fact that somebody took the trouble to write me a whole as letter is in itself something I'd be so grateful for.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Lief said:
    Gurashi said:
    Lief said:

Mission: accomplished.  o:)
    I WAS ALREADY HAVING FEELS YA JUST AMPLIFIED THEM x10 XD
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Maylea's death blessing is _so pretty_ and I want to see every God's death sequence when they get made now.
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    Maylea's death blessing is _so pretty_ and I want to see every God's death sequence when they get made now.

Raezon's will be like:

You stand before a large desk, behind which sits Raezon looking at you disapprovingly. Handing you a quill and parchment, Raezon says, "I will let you live once more after you write 1000 lines of, 'I will not displease my Lord by dying ever again.'"

• Raezon will ask “What did you learn?” and YEET you through a portal headfirst back to your home city
  • A young peahen cheeps happily and flutters her tail.
    Puffing up her fuzzy feathers, a young peahen preens cheerfully with her tiny beak.

These baby peafowl are adorbs, but this cuteness is going to be bad for Pysynne's scary, shamanistic, deathface appearance.

Pysynne stands here with an intimidating look.
    Peahen chirps happily.
    Pysynne "Awww you sooo cute!"

@Maylea stop making cute things!
  • I just remember the event where we tried to convince him what kind of bird he should be, and I was just like 'PEACOCK' because bright colors and shiny things
  • still trying to find logs of that btw
  • Raves for super secret things, also propaganda!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Also, also, raves for new melds! I love seeing bits and pieces of the new lines out there. Can we get a thread maybe to show those off?
    hungering malice.
  • Sylandra said:
    I just wanted to give a throwback rave to the old school versions of The Gossip players used to write. I found a few in the library system from way back when, and they were still great reads all these years later!

So rave for Gaudiguch's neat roleplay angles and unique story hooks. I definitely still love this feature title in all its simple punny glory: "NEW CITY ARENA IS GOING TO BE HOT!"
    We will have to look at releasing new editions! I remember reading some of the old ones, even some gossip about a certain "Syllie" Skyplume! 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Thank you @Gurashi !
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Coraline said:
    Sylandra said:
    I just wanted to give a throwback rave to the old school versions of The Gossip players used to write. I found a few in the library system from way back when, and they were still great reads all these years later!

So rave for Gaudiguch's neat roleplay angles and unique story hooks. I definitely still love this feature title in all its simple punny glory: "NEW CITY ARENA IS GOING TO BE HOT!"
    We will have to look at releasing new editions! I remember reading some of the old ones, even some gossip about a certain "Syllie" Skyplume! 
    Hahaha, yes! That was the article that made me think of it today. Not entirely inaccurate article, either. XD
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Am I going to have to infiltrate Glomdoring to see what's new on stage?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Haha, that cat suit.  <3
    Daraius said:
    Am I going to have to infiltrate Glomdoring to see what's new on stage?
    It may make its way to the world stage eventually?  Not my call on that one really.  In the interim, if Gurashi wants to go run the play and cp it to a pastebin log, he's more than free to.
    Was a little improv thing of some backstory related to him, so it is his to decide!