Mafia Signups: Oldhammer Mafia

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited September 2019 in Mafia Hideout
Are you an excessively enthusiastic nerd? Do you enjoy expensive pieces of metal and/or plastic? Screaming inside game shops?
Maybe? No? Ok, do you like murder? Cool. I can work with that.
Oldhammer Mafia may be the game for you! It's like Warhammer Mafia, but from when Warhammer was cool/we were too young to have good taste.
Sign up below. I will take however many people care to sign up. I'll run signups until whenever I happen to wake up on Wednesday, the 18th.

1. Zitto
2. Sylandra
3. Alexandria
4. Ayisdra
5. Arix
6. Coraline
7. Carakhan
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Present!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Oh, sure, why not.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I'm in too.

Sylandra being brave, signing up knowing now that she is probably dead the first night.
    Ayisdra said:
    I'm in too.

Sylandra being brave, signing up knowing now that she is probably dead the first night.
    Someone’s got to go first!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I don't know what Oldhammer is, but sure!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This is your 24ish hour warning, people who expressed interest but haven't signed up yet.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Vote: Sylandra
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Are you playing, then? Can I finally get my revenge for Werewolf on actual mafia turf? :o
    Daraius said:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Oh sure, I'll give this a try.
    Art by the multitalented Aonia
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ok! We are playing with 7 people. The game will open at some point this evening!