A Forbidden Interview

Cora's newly-found journalistic endeavours lead her to an unexpected interview opportunity!

https://pastebin.com/CZeu0xZy

(first time seriously posting rp log eeee)

Also, 10 points if you can find which word I googled on the spot!
You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.

Comments

• I know I've added "saudade" to my list of cool words to use something.

I'm so excited to see the next Gossip! <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Coraline is a treasure. That was a fun read <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    Coraline is a treasure. That was a fun read <3
    no u

Lief said:
    I know I've added "saudade" to my list of cool words to use something.

I'm so excited to see the next Gossip! <3
    Pretty excited and also nervous. The previous editions are so good and hard to live up to, but we'll try our best!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yesss gimme The Gossip.  B)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Surely the ladies of Hallifax have no need
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The ladies of Hallifax are fueled by gossip. Sure there's plenty to go around, but sometimes you want a little spice.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Gossip:Hallifax::essence:Matrix
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • I mean, it's a running RP theme for Alex and @Merlose that we have tea so we can plot about things.

If that ain't gossip thinly disguised...

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I mean, it's a running RP theme for Alex and @Merlose that we have tea so we can plot about things.

If that ain't gossip thinly disguised...
    Brand new copy of the Gaudiguch Gossip available now at your nearest library! If you want a personal copy to read with your morning tea, refer to ad 509 in game.

You're curious to see what we have written about your Chairman, aren't you? ;)
  • That was the cutest thing I've ever read. Raezon bread. Where's that copy of the gossip for Public news, eh?
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    That was the cutest thing I've ever read. Raezon bread. Where's that copy of the gossip for Public news, eh?
    I've been selling personal copies for 2500 gold in game, if you send me a tell! Otherwise, it's published and accessible at all the libraries. (But pls buy personal copies from me!)