Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• She might have eaten half his heart, you don't know. Don't judge their love.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • I have finally decided on a name for my dragon turtle. She is now... Rover.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    I have finally decided on a name for my dragon turtle. She is now... Rover.
    Is she red? I hope she is red.
  • She hasn't grown up yet. On a side note, where is the Red Cloud Mesa stables? She's apparently stabled there, even though I've had her in the Star Stables since incubation.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Sounds like a Hallifaxian manse? Very strange if that's a bug, though.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    See also: QFT
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited September 2019
    Too hyper and ill-mannered to join a noble family, sorry
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • The deep dive I've done into youtube today to write my bard song has forever ruined my recommendations
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • I will protect this seal pup with my life.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    How often do timequakes occur? Seems like every time I'm logged in there's one going on, which means nothing else is because folks drop everything to enter them.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Every 5-7 hours after the last one ended.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Wow, I've got really bad luck then :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Or you only log in every five to seven hours :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Xis said:

ct has me doing this again
  • Xis said:
    Xis said:

ct has me doing this again

not my fault this time!

Esoneyuna is kinda content right now, which is an odd place for her to be. unexplored RP here we go. (and hopefully with less errors in my emotes)
  • Anyone know why mconfig vernalcurio true doesn't seem to activate the curio set for the mapper? It never uses it
  • edited November 2019
    Update the mapper script from the github, it's a problem that was recently fixed!

https://github.com/IRE-Mudlet-Mapping/ire-mapping-script
  • Still seem to have the issue