My beast may or may not be better than your beast!

Comments

• Lief said:
    A genteel peacock of blood red hue stands poised, possessing a branched tail spreading open like a prismatic fractal.
    Crowned by a crest of bright scarlet drooping to one side, the facial markings on this beautiful peacock give him a certain genteel air. His eyes are pure gold in colour and filled with an ethereal light. The rest of his body is blood red, feathers covering all the way down to the bare legs and sharp talons. Fanned out from his form is a branched tail spreading open like a prismatic fractal. A multitude of eye-like markings cover the expanse of his feathers, with gold rimming the ends of the feathers around a dot of solid indigo, each illuminated with a divine glow. He is called 'Savit.'

<3 
    Oh my God he's so beautiful!! <3
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Lief said:
    A genteel peacock of blood red hue stands poised, possessing a branched tail spreading open like a prismatic fractal.
    Crowned by a crest of bright scarlet drooping to one side, the facial markings on this beautiful peacock give him a certain genteel air. His eyes are pure gold in colour and filled with an ethereal light. The rest of his body is blood red, feathers covering all the way down to the bare legs and sharp talons. Fanned out from his form is a branched tail spreading open like a prismatic fractal. A multitude of eye-like markings cover the expanse of his feathers, with gold rimming the ends of the feathers around a dot of solid indigo, each illuminated with a divine glow. He is called 'Savit.'

<3 
    Oh my God he's so beautiful!! <3
    I'm honestly beyond delighted by him, and super excited to see the other peacocks that should be growing up soon!!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:

<3 
    BRB joining Maylea's order

• Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks wriggling around attentively, a vicious garosaur of fluffy golden plumage stalks here, glittering wings dotted with scales protruding from the base of his neck.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this vicious adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially, flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in fluffy golden plumage, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds in flexion. At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude glittering wings dotted with scales. A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks rise from the top of his crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from his fluffy golden plumage, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth. He is called 'Susan.'

Makes me chuckle every time I look at him -- like some sort of mutant Big Bird.
  • Ghibli said:
    Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks wriggling around attentively, a vicious garosaur of fluffy golden plumage stalks here, glittering wings dotted with scales protruding from the base of his neck.

Rumbling with natural aggression, this vicious adult garosaur casts his body about predatorially, flicking his strong reptilian tail with constant restlessness. His entire body is covered in fluffy golden plumage, gleaming and well-tended, ending just before the small forelegs he holds in flexion. At the top of his front, just at the base of his neck, protrude glittering wings dotted with scales. A long, triangular snout emerges from his long face, scales contrasting against his rows of slender, but very pointed, teeth. Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks rise from the top of his crown, the many eyes roving to watch every possible direction. Two strong legs, not unlike a chicken's, sprout from his fluffy golden plumage, ending in cruel claws of ebon that click loudly against hard ground and fall silently upon soft earth. He is called 'Susan.'

The "He is called 'Susan'" part gets me every time!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Ghibli said:
    Two dozen bloodshot eyestalks wriggling around attentively, a vicious garosaur of fluffy golden plumage stalks here, glittering wings dotted with scales protruding from the base of his neck.

Two dozen.

and I thought my garosaur was impressive with seven.  :'(
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:

Two dozen.

and I thought my garosaur was impressive with seven.  :'(
    Right?? I didn't even notice until a few days after transforming him and had to re-read it a couple times.
  • Surrounded by crimson lightning, a dark ebony thunderbird spreads his white-feathered wings here, diamond eyes alight with a magnificent intellect.

The thunderbird is as large as a giant eagle, with head feathers that spread around his neck like a
    mane and tail feathers that flare out behind him. His white-feathered wings are twice as long as the
    length of his body tip-to-tip and surrounded by crimson lightning. With each beat of his wings, the
    sound of a small thunderclap echoes around him. He preens and cleans his dark ebony feathers with a
    long curved beak, diamond eyes alight with a magnificent intellect.

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • So, uh... it became necessary to get another turtle.

A grand opalescent dragon turtle with rose wings

The female dragon turtle is huge and the wide shell is patterned in shades of grand opalescent hexagons. Having an extremely short neck, the round head is protected by rows of sharp ridges, especially thick around the face, and she has rose wings. The legs have large claws, capable of tearing through the flesh of the largest sea beast. For all the trappings of ferocity, the dragon turtle is a majestic and noble creature, whose dark eyes are filled with a mysterious intellect.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited October 2019
    Tridemon said:
    So, uh... it became necessary to get another turtle.

A grand opalescent dragon turtle with rose wings

The female dragon turtle is huge and the wide shell is patterned in shades of grand opalescent hexagons. Having an extremely short neck, the round head is protected by rows of sharp ridges, especially thick around the face, and she has rose wings. The legs have large claws, capable of tearing through the flesh of the largest sea beast. For all the trappings of ferocity, the dragon turtle is a majestic and noble creature, whose dark eyes are filled with a mysterious intellect.
    Oh, I misread. Cool. :)

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• So, my seal has matured, and...

A bark sheathed seal with underdeveloped flippers

Lazing about on her bark sheathed belly, a seal with underdeveloped flippers gazes about with a contented smile on her face.

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Images of leering clowns dance around her bark sheathed body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, underdeveloped flippers occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Antlers constellation sparkles clearly against her rump. 

This is a serenwilde seal. Zimoru time!

An obsidian scaled seal with ragged flippers

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Images of fluttering feathers dance around her obsidian scaled body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, ragged flippers occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Dolphin constellation sparkles clearly against her rump.
  • A lichen wrapped seal with delicate wings of brittle glass

Lazing about on his lichen wrapped belly, a seal with delicate wings of brittle glass gazes about with a contented smile on his face.

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, his whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at his surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Shadows of flying figures dance around his lichen wrapped body, drawing the eye and giving him a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along his cushy torso, delicate wings of brittle glass occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind his enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Antlers constellation sparkles clearly against his rump. He is called 'Delos.'

Pup. Pup you can not fly with those wings

Pup why

Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• A sunrise feathered seal with fluffy wings made of clouds

Lazing about on her sunrise feathered belly, a seal with fluffy wings made
    of clouds gazes about with a contented smile on her face.

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous
    seal, her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her
    surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. The sound
    of childish laughter dance around her sunrise feathered body, drawing the eye and giving her a
    decidedly supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, fluffy wings made of clouds
    occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her
    enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Skull
    constellation sparkles clearly against her rump.

WINGS MADE OF CLOUDS

A sunrise feathered seal with fluffy wings made of clouds poses proudly before you, fluffy
    wings made of clouds clapping together in a loud and exuberant display.

AND THEY CLAP LOUDLY

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    So, I went slightly crazy with seals. Have descriptions.

A gemstone scaled seal with long flippers
    An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal,
    his whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at his
    surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. The sound of
    flapping wings dance around his gemstone scaled body, drawing the eye and giving him a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along his cushy torso, long flippers occasionally give a mad wave as though
    clapping them together. A long tail trails behind his enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly.
    A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Bumblebee constellation sparkles clearly against his rump.
    ----
    a sapphire hued seal with underdeveloped flippers
    An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal,
    her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her
    surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Images of
    posing dolls dance around her sapphire hued body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, underdeveloped flippers occasionally give a mad wave
    as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and
    forth idly. Small emeralds and pearls are wrapped around her neck in a loose necklace that jostles
    and jangles with each movement.
    ----
    a prism scaled seal with ragged flippers
    her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her
    surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Images of
    glittering goldfish dance around her prism scaled body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, ragged flippers occasionally give a mad wave as
    though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and forth
    idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Twin Crystals constellation sparkles clearly against
    her rump.
    ----
    a sparkling blue seal with webbed flippers
    his whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at his
    surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. The sound of
    gentle waves dance around his sparkling blue body, drawing the eye and giving him a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along his cushy torso, webbed flippers occasionally give a mad wave as
    though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind his enormous girth, swishing back and forth
    idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Burning Censer constellation sparkles clearly against
    his rump.
    ----
    a sugar dusted seal with underdeveloped flippers
    glittering goldfish dance around her sugar dusted body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, underdeveloped flippers occasionally give a mad wave
    as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and
    forth idly. Small rubies and pearls are wrapped around her neck in a loose necklace that jostles and
    jangles with each movement.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SUGAR DUSTED? WHAT DID YOU FEED TO GET SUGAR DUSTED

• ohhh, some can wear bling instead of having constellation tats?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I may not have bothered to keep track. Sorry, Crumkane fans.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited November 2019
    I must now weep, Portius, into my zimoru. I must have sugar-coated. Must! Must must!

Edit - Zimorued

You administer a neverending syringe of zimoru to a lichen wrapped seal with delicate wings of brittle glass. A golden glow surrounds him which shimmers and you watch in amazement as he transforms into a midnight feathered seal with wings of swirling glitter.

A midnight feathered seal with wings of swirling glitter

Lazing about on his midnight feathered belly, a seal with wings of swirling glitter gazes about with a contented smile on his face.

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, his whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at his surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Shadows of skittering legs dance around his midnight feathered body, drawing the eye and giving him a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along his cushy torso, wings of swirling glitter occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind his enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Spider constellation sparkles clearly against his rump. He is called 'Delos.'

• I eventually got fed up, gonna wait till someone has a zim syringe available.

surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Shadows of 
    oozing shapes dance around her charcoal rubber body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, feathery falcon wings occasionally give a mad wave 
    forth idly. A cute green beret is delightfully askew just so atop her head. 
    -----

surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Shadows of 
    flying figures dance around her rubbery black-and-white body, drawing the eye and giving her a 
    decidedly supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, feathery falcon wings occasionally give a 
    mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing 
    back and forth idly. A small crocheted vest made of brown yarn has been carefully wrapped around her 
    torso in an effort to keep her comfortable.
    -----

falling snow dance around her rubbery teal body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, gorgeous, multicoloured wings occasionally give a 
    mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing 
    back and forth idly. A white scarf with periwinkle snowflakes stitched along its length is wrapped 
    loosely around her neck.
    -----

drifting clouds dance around her rubbery pink body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, ragged wings with dingy feathers occasionally give a 
    back and forth idly. A cute orange beret is delightfully askew just so atop her head.
    -----

falling snow dance around her speckled leather body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, multi-layered leathery wings occasionally give a mad 
    wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back 
    and forth idly. A simple pink ribbon is beset with little gemstones, tied into a bow around her 
    neck.
    -----

distant mountains dance around her freckled leather body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, well-groomed wings with silky feathers occasionally 
    give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, 
    swishing back and forth idly. A cute blue beret is delightfully askew just so atop her head.
    -----

butterflies dance around her leathery grey body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, short, stubby wings occasionally give a mad wave as 
    though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and forth 
    idly. A small crocheted vest made of red yarn has been carefully wrapped around her torso in an 
    effort to keep her comfortable.
    -----

rippling water dance around her striped leather body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly 
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, multi-layered leathery wings occasionally give a mad 
    wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back 
    and forth idly. A cute green beret is delightfully askew just so atop her head.
  • You reach out through your bond with a snow dusted seal with wings of inky darkness and summon her
    from the stables. You sense her answering your call.

Lazing about on her snow dusted belly, a seal with wings of inky darkness gazes about with a contented smile on her face.

swirling rainbows dance around her snow dusted body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, wings of inky darkness occasionally give a mad wave
    forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Crocodile constellation sparkles clearly
    against her rump.

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Ok, so I kinda went crazy with zimoru. After a few, I got this.

You administer a dose of zimoru reagent to a rainbow-furred seal with four massive feathery wings. A
    golden glow surrounds her which shimmers and you watch in amazement as she transforms into a
    twinkling yellow seal with ten rainbow-coloured leathery wings.

giant sunflowers dance around her twinkling yellow body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly
    supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, ten rainbow-coloured leathery wings occasionally
    give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth,
    swishing back and forth idly. A crown of vivid buttercups bounces on her head with every exaggerated
    movement of her body.

• Ten wings.

And her crown of buttercups!!! <3
    ~
    ~
  • I have a syringe, but I got impatient and used the goop I gained from my wondercornucopia

I think I'll stick with this for a bit. It's not sugar-dusted, but it's pretty Shulamit still

A gemstone scaled seal with burning wings of flickering flames

Lazing about on his gemstone scaled belly, a seal with burning wings of flickering flames gazes about with a contented smile on his face.

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, his whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at his surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. The sounds of tinkling bells dance around his gemstone scaled body, drawing the eye and giving him a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along his cushy torso, burning wings of flickering flames occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind his enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Glacier constellation sparkles clearly against his rump. He is called 'Delos.'

• Okay, more zimoru for the seal! After a couple of rounds of being forestal AGAIN, we have...

A sunrise feathered seal with four flippers

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. Images of fluttering feathers dance around her sunrise feathered body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, four flippers occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Glacier constellation sparkles clearly against her rump. 

So now she's an Isune-themed seal, I guess.
  • A lichen wrapped seal with ragged flippers An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, his whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at his surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. The sound of cracking ice dance around his lichen wrapped body, drawing the eye and giving him a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along his cushy torso, ragged flippers occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind his enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Skull constellation sparkles clearly against his rump. He is called 'Sleetmiut.'

I love him, he's so dumb and perfect
  • a midnight feathered seal with metallic wings of silver and gold

Lazing about on her midnight feathered belly, a seal with metallic wings of silver and gold gazes about with a contented smile on her face.

An undeniable air of majesty manages to fall from the somewhat crooked face of this enormous seal, her whiskered face always turned up into a goofy smile. Wide eyes gaze endearingly at her surroundings, somehow filled with curiosity and also appearing to be entirely vacant. The sound of musical instruments dance around her midnight feathered body, drawing the eye and giving her a decidedly supernatural appearance. Along her cushy torso, metallic wings of silver and gold occasionally give a mad wave as though clapping them together. A long tail trails behind her enormous girth, swishing back and forth idly. A multicoloured mark in the shape of the Dragon constellation sparkles clearly against her rump.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!