What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Okay nerdtime: I feel like every good character has a handful of songs that stick with them or reflect them for people (come on - we've all done it, don't lie). So I'm posting the one I made for Gurashi! I tried to focus on songs that have violins/cellos, which are his instrument o' choice <3 Thanks for listening!

When They Cry: Gurashi Character Playlist
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Gurashi said:
    Okay nerdtime: I feel like every good character has a handful of songs that stick with them or reflect them for people (come on - we've all done it, don't lie). So I'm posting the one I made for Gurashi! I tried to focus on songs that have violins/cellos, which are his instrument o' choice <3 Thanks for listening!

Is this a thread yet? If not this could be a fun one to put together! “Your Character’s Playlist.”
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Gurashi said:

Is this a thread yet? If not this could be a fun one to put together! “Your Character’s Playlist.”
    .....!!!!! 

*puts on grown-up hat* I'm on it.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I hear @Nocht 's favorite piece is 4'33''.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Cranking the Breath of the Wild soundtrack at work today. I remember there was some angst about it before the game came out (and even I was a little skeptical). But damn, what a masterpiece.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited September 2019
    Just standard aetherflare music.

I used to make cakes.

edited September 2019
    Where is the BoTW Hyrule Castle / Ballad of the Wind Fish mashup we need?  :s

I used to make cakes.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

While we're sharing Zelda remixes.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Jolanthe bringing the chippies, yessss.
    I used to make cakes.

Here's a couple chippies for you.

I used to make cakes.

I'm sorry and you're welcome.
    I used to make cakes.

• edited October 2019

(I always imagine that Gurashi plays the violin like the dude does during song #3 at 14:08 - full of motion! And excitement! And having so! Much! Fun!)

I used to make cakes.

This thread is just becoming the place for Jolanthe and me to trade chippies, but I'm okay with that. 

I used to make cakes.

All this chip trading inspired me to download Famitracker. I'll never make anything worth listening to, but it's really fun to play around with. :D
    I used to make cakes.

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

• Happy Halloween Month!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
    It’s spoopy season for sure.  :o
    I used to make cakes.

• I'm not sure if I've had too much internet, or not enough internet.

• Jolanthe said:

I'm not sure if I've had too much internet, or not enough internet.

I can feel the spider crawling on me  :s
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.