The Masque of the Red Death: Contagion in the Palace [Assassin Wins!]

13»

Comments

• edited September 2019
    I didn't even get a chance to lay out my position :(
  • Zitto said:
    You would not believe how many times I watched the Vizzini scene from The Princess Bride while writing those posts. Sylandra's bloody dance through the previous game inspired me to see if I could do the same but as the assassin here. I didn't think I could repeat her random accusation approach, but I'm ecstatic to see the same rapid-fire string of lynches came from the Wine in Front of Me arguments. I'm especially glad that I got Lief in my "just throwing names out here, totally probably not the king...unless?" post, I feel like that went a long way to sell it.

Naming me was a super solid move I applaud! "We are all in on this joke, let me name the king to throw everyone off and solidify my spot as town"! It definitely did a lot to quell my own doubts of "well but he COULD BE, you accused Sylandra of voting at random as assassin last game too!"
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I had a blast hosting this. The simplicity of the format makes it pretty easy to mod from mobile!

I am down to host another Contagion in the Palace game or Assassin in the Palace game if you guys are interested. :)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Zitto said:
    The two things that didn't happen in the last AitP game which I believe led to the straightforward assassin victory were a lack of counterintelligence attempts and no real effort at scum-hunting.  The town lynched based on Sylandra's preference, and with no insult intended Sylandra's preference was based on whatever seemed funniest to her at the time. Ask her about it, I dare you.
    Also can confirm, I followed my trolliest instincts last game and that in itself is a victory in my eyes.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Zitto said:
    The two things that didn't happen in the last AitP game which I believe led to the straightforward assassin victory were a lack of counterintelligence attempts and no real effort at scum-hunting.  The town lynched based on Sylandra's preference, and with no insult intended Sylandra's preference was based on whatever seemed funniest to her at the time. Ask her about it, I dare you.
    Also can confirm, I followed my trolliest instincts last game and that in itself is a victory in my eyes.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    :losewings:
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    In my defense, I didn’t think anyone would trust me in a mafia game.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Daraius said:
    In my defense, I didn’t think anyone would trust me in a mafia game.
    I was bullied, not trusting!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."