Like A Broken Record

@Gurashi had some fun with @Nocht so now it was my turn I suppose! Gurashi's side can be looked at from here. The title is from OOC chatter about it.

https://pastebin.com/akVbE8BF

pronouns: they/them

Comments

• Esei said:
    @Gurashi had some fun with @Nocht so now it was my turn I suppose! Gurashi's side can be looked at from here. The title is from OOC chatter about it.

https://pastebin.com/akVbE8BF
    *SCREAMING*
    YOU OK FAM
    BIG NIGHT DADDY BOY?
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• This looks pretty serious... :#
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Me, reading for the 5th time: BOI
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Meanwhile, in Serenwilde--
    Something twists its way across the skies in the gaps between stars.

Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Meanwhile, in Serenwilde--
    Something twists its way across the skies in the gaps between stars.

Uh oh!

pronouns: they/them