To Trust Her and Love Her

I imagine this log would be called different things by different characters.

@Gurashi: WHYBiziwhy
@Xenthos: I'm Hungry
@Aruokei: Maylea > Centaurs, Fight Me
@Esei: Getting Real Information From Lief Is Like Pulling Teeth, And I'm Willing To Yank Them All

https://pastebin.com/TChn3V5T
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• Gurashi when everyone else showed up: 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I WILL pull all of the teeth... somehow... someway... at some point. Just you watch!

pronouns: they/them
  • Esei said:
    I WILL pull all of the teeth... somehow... someway... at some point. Just you watch!
    I imagine Esei now as a dentist who keeps a straight face, but secretly loves her job a little too much.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Esei said:
    I WILL pull all of the teeth... somehow... someway... at some point. Just you watch!
    I imagine Esei now as a dentist who keeps a straight face, but secretly loves her job a little too much.
    I mean... fairly accurate, if I think about it.

pronouns: they/them