Announce Post #2958: Anniversary Treasure Hunt Results

<pre>Weeky Pedia knows that true scholarship is not something tested with rapid responses during quizzes but a rigorous challenge to the mind. And so, but a few days after the quiz has ended he called adventurers to him for what he dubbed the History Trail - a journey through the path of the historian. Brandishing hefty tomes titled "Select Histories of Lusternia: 15th Cosmic Cycle Anniversary Edition", he urged would-be historians to venture forth and seek out places where momentous events had taken place. Guided by his retellings, the adventures set out from the World Library.

The three winners crossed the finish line within mere seconds of one another:
First Place - Kaiel of New Celest
Second Place - Tridemon of New Celest
Third Place - Xenthos of Glomdoring</pre>

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Thanks for the hunt!
    Keep in mind that you can still go get a book by talking to Weeky (they usually leave this active for a couple of days at least on the Anniversary one) and when you complete it you get 10 credits AND a keepsake that will stay with you forever!
  • Is there a time limit on book completion?

Also thank you for the hunt! I love scavenger hunts. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Is there a time limit on book completion?

Also thank you for the hunt! I love scavenger hunts. <3
    Once you have the book, you should be able to complete it whenever you want. All over scavenger hunts haven't had limits on when you do them once you have the item.
  • Lief said:
    Is there a time limit on book completion?
    No, there's no time limit on completing it. Do so at your leisure.

The only limits are that Weeky Pedia may stop giving tomes in the next RL day or two, so I'd get them fast.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Xenthos said:
    Thanks for the hunt!
    Keep in mind that you can still go get a book by talking to Weeky (they usually leave this active for a couple of days at least on the Anniversary one) and when you complete it you get 10 credits AND a keepsake that will stay with you forever!
    I couldn't get one when I asked and was directed, so this time might be an exception.
  • Jolanthe said:
    Xenthos said:
    Thanks for the hunt!
    I couldn't get one when I asked and was directed, so this time might be an exception.
    Try saying "I will participate." in front of him. I'm not sure if your sayto confused him or what, but I noticed that too - he was still active though and somebody got a book right after you. I'll look into that.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • That was a great treasure hunt thanks, a really neat theme and the clues were lovely to read.