Omg don't forget to eat.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Omg don't forget to eat.
    Never!

pronouns: they/them
  • Gurashi said:
    @Ishra and I had a female praying mantis on our door just now.

Aurik says,

Gurashi: "NO FEARS."
    Mantis: *exists*
    Gurashi: "SOME FEARS."

I have had a problem with mantises trying to rest on my shoulders/ breast pocket, hair.
    It no fun.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Gurashi said:
    Long overdue: part seven of faces...! *tired flop*

Hmph. You forgot someone.

I see how it is...
  • Moar redheads!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How does he feel about having only two arms?
    I used to make cakes.

• Human Gurashi is so adorable!! I'd love to see more alternate Gurashis - which type of furrikin would he be? :0
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Daraius said:
    How does he feel about having only two arms?
    I think the hilarious situations of him trying to cook and hand himself something with arms that are no longer there can only get funnier with time.

Also ... IDK about furrikin. Not the next race I'd have jumped too XD Maybe a Jerboa?? 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Also interested in Gurashi's fursona. XD
    I used to make cakes.

• So appropriate for the first day of spooky season!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • What are you holding?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    What are you holding?
    That's Bizirik, Gurashi's leothin!

• I dig that Mumford & Sons too.
    ~
    ~
    Alas, I don't think the bird type of the gryphon is variable. They're all eagles with a mane of white feathers and long ear plumes. This is precious tho. <3
    I used to make cakes.