Spreading Colours

edited December 2019 in Event Scrolls
Inspired by Gurashi, this thread will be a place for me to compile and share what Lief's been up to with @Maylea and @Nocht for anyone else who would like to read it! There's a lot on the Maylea side I can't share yet, but I'll add it in as I can and mark when it's new!

There are some logs I can't post yet where Maylea told Lief that to make sure nothing bad happens, all Lief has to do is not give Nocht what he wants.

A Quiet Hope Sung - "So if I need to not give Nocht what He wants, I should...give Him what He doesn't want?"

Blackthorn, Oh Blackthorn... - Lief reaps what she sows.

I Promised - After meeting with @Gurashi (check out his thread - To Show What Learned!), Lief reaps what she sows again, but harder.

Reprised - Haunted by Nocht ruining her song, Lief rewrites it to break its now-singsong whisper in her head.

Show Him Colour - Lief confesses many of her troubles to Daiua Greenthorn, who probably thought she had been easily the most ambitious Maylean (in the past, at least) until this chat. Now maybe it's only by a margin.

Addled - More Nocht/Maylea adjacent, but relevant especially given the above log with Lief's stated goals and intentions. Lief almost has a heart attack when Someone visits her at Serenwilde's stage. (Click in if you're a @Viravain fangirl/fanboy! <3 )

Breathe - Lief wants to complete Viravain's request sooner than later, and so meets with a regular thorn in her side ( <3 ) to try.

Summer Song - Lief DID warn Viravain that her song might not be to the Goddess's taste? At least She had that heads up?

*NEW* Lief the Afeared - From several months back, Lief is frightened by Nocht stalking her and seeks comfort and advice.
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Also not the place but OMG, MORE REACTIONS TO THINGS!!!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    Xenthos said:
    I am not good at poking Divine.  I always feel like I am bothering you (regardless of whether I am or not, personal feeling thing).  But if you drop a feeler out I usually will jump for it!
    *writing note* Drag ... Xenthos ... along with Gurashi... so he can also witness and/or participate in the mayhem.

But yeah, you Admin-folk keep doing what you're doing, you're all great n we love you.
    Xenthos is still intimidating AF to me but I will join in on the dragging if you'll let me.

pronouns: they/them
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I've kind of backed Daraius into a corner where I don't think he can have a pleasant interaction with an elder, but any time an NPC comes to visit it makes my day.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • New logs - Breathe and Summer Song. "Careful Ned, careful now" was uh, definitely what was running through my mind as I crafted the letter piece of Summer Song. Minimize the odds that her song will result in a murder of crows eating her, maybe? D:
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    New logs - Breathe and Summer Song. "Careful Ned, careful now" was uh, definitely what was running through my mind as I crafted the letter piece of Summer Song. Minimize the odds that her song will result in a murder of crows eating her, maybe? D:
    I'm a little bit more than late, but I do just want to say that I'm glad I stayed up past midnight to rp with you; it was a great birthday present! May Esei ever be a thorn in Lief's side, hehe.

pronouns: they/them
  • Lief said:
    New log - Lief the Afeared.

This one happened a few months back, soon after Shashi had died. I was holding off on posting it because of Maylea's plans, but now that she has the Eye of Dynara again, I figure it won't spoil much of anything for people. :grin:
    *bounces out of control* These logs are SO GOOD.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’