What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2019
    Aivi & Surasshu are magic.  <3

Aivi on her own is magic too.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Oh what do we have here?

I used to make cakes.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Idk if this counts, BUT: Office Ladies is such a cute podcast. The actresses who play Pam and Angela rewatch all the episodes of The Office and share behind the scenes stories, fun facts and friendly banter, and it's a great listen. 100% recommend to all Office fans.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I see Edelgard, I hit like.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Love it when the video image is just a screenshot of Famitracker because I have no idea what I’m going to get when I click.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

I used to make cakes.

• edited November 2019

Haven't heard this song in five years, then found it on a CD I burned for Ishra way back. Queue happy bewildered tears. 2:36 isn't long enough ;~;
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Stevonnie's singing has been criminally underrepresented in this series and I truly hope they rectify that in SU Future. :>
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

Stevonnie's singing has been criminally underrepresented in this series and I truly hope they rectify that in SU Future. :>
    I watched this episode like 20 times by itself. Such a good song. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Cannot beat my gurl Pearl tho.  <3
    I used to make cakes.

edited November 2019
    Those who followed my cake decorating career are well acquainted with my deep, burning resentment for Frozen. But gosh darn it, I freaking love these songs, both Jonathan Groff's Kristoff (whose character sounds far more charming and whose singing voice is more angelic than I remember) singing about his BIG boy-feelings.

A pitch-perfect 70's love ballad in the tradition of Air Supply. "Up 'til now, the next step was a question of how. I never thought it was a question of whether. Who am I, if I'm not your guy? Where am I, if we're not together?"  ;_;  

I don't think this one is actually in the movie, which infuriates me because it's so funny and cute.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Snail's House, yussssss!
    I used to make cakes.

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Building up repertoire of soft potentially heartbreaking music. 

I thought that was mostly what you listened to already. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I thought that was mostly what you listened to already. 
    I mean, fair. 

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• ... how did I get here again? Nevermind, I'll just chill and listen.

Three fantastic anime opening themes and animations arranged for piano and mashed together with some super slick animation.

I used to make cakes.