Southern Ontario/GTA meetup?

Was talking to Allixea and thought I'd put out some feelers: any interest in a meetup in and around the Toronto area? Just looking for numbers before figuring out a date/place.

Comments

• I'm down but would need lots of notice to book time off work.
  • I -might- be interested, but I'm not making any promise as Southern Ontario would be a fair distance to cover for me
  • Ishra n mine's dream is to vacation someday to Toronto, so when we're able to pull it off we'll let you know <3!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• It's entirely possible I will be flying into the Toronto - Ottawa area this weekend for a month of work. Are people still looking to meet up? If I am indeed in the area I could probably make time on a weekend for a meet.
  • Pysynne said:
    It's entirely possible I will be flying into the Toronto - Ottawa area this weekend for a month of work. Are people still looking to meet up? If I am indeed in the area I could probably make time on a weekend for a meet.
    Could do, could do. How long are you around? Unfortunately my November weekends are pretty full, but maybe December 1st weekend?
  • Turns out may be some time before I am out that way. Work dealings have changed rather suddenly. If I am though I will make sure to let people know.