Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• I can see Lief oh my gosh everyone is so adorable.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • For a while when we joined Ishra and I talked about having alts in other cities. I revamped one of my old characters for Hallifax, since I think that was the city she was most interested in outside of Glomdoring (I think - I hope!). Ultimately, it never came to be - I can't imagine trying to juggle me beloved buggo with a birb! 

Old sketches, colored a couple weekends ago amidst the inktober chaos. 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited November 2019
    It's been a Bizi week...

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I was planning to work today but it looks like I'll just be staring longingly into those precious eyes.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    I was planning to work today but it looks like I'll just be staring longingly into those precious eyes.  <3<3<3
    Imma be staring at all of him, wishing I'd thought of it first. *ignores the staredown from Bizirik in background* Super duper happy you are happy with it my dude <3 

• edited November 2019
    I thought it would be fun to post the process pics from this latest piece. Precious doggo went through many changes before he was perfecto. 

I feel like I've been outed as a pain in the neck.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I feel like I've been outed as a pain in the neck.
    There are some commissions I've done that had three times as many edited parts, you're fine.

• So, Bizirik is scrt Doggo! ahahahah!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• That is a good cloud.
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    edited November 2019
    1. I prefer your clouds to the real clouds.
    2. Yes yes yes yes to the trill commish.
    3. How do you cram so much personality into tiny silhouettes?
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    1. I prefer your clouds to the real clouds.
    2. Yes yes yes yes to the trill commish.
    3. How do you cram so much personality into tiny silhouettes?
    No joke but I thought the same as point 1. When painted clouds look more real AND prettier than real ones!
    ~
    ~
  • Not strictly Lusternian, but some cloud studies (photographs on left, drawings on right)   

Man, kind of wish my doggo was made of clouds instead of paint. :/
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Man, kind of wish my doggo was made of clouds instead of paint. :/
    That's why the quokka rides a cloud.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• When will the Cloud and Silhouette arc end? What will be the next pretty thing Gurashi finds and draws dozens of things using?  Find out in 2-5 weeks.