Mafia Signups: Six Ages Mafia!

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited November 2019 in Mafia Hideout
Do you like pretty pictures*? What about murder? Yes? Good. Sounds like you need to join another forum mafia game!

httpsvignettewikianocookienetsixagesimages77dHyalorAndRavenpngrevisionlatestcb20181112161413

Sign up below, I'll take however many see fit to join us. The game will start on Monday, Nov 18th. I'll see you in the story tent!

*All art lovingly pillaged from Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind. Mafia flavor is based on the game, but not taken directly from it. Some art may include mild visual spoilers**. Player discretion is advised.
**No context for why the art is spoilery, but it may be taken from Major Events!

Players:
1. Sylandra
2. Zitto
3. Lief
4. Carakhan
5. Merlose
6. Ayisdra
7. Mysrai
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm on this like jam on toast.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'll join up!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited November 2019
    pretty pictures and murder sound like excellent fun! I'm in.
    Art by the multitalented Aonia
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    People are signing up quickly this time! Dare I hope for a large game? We'll find out!
  • Pretty pictures are SUPER enticing.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Portius has guilted me into playing. Who knows how this will end up.
    Game is starting Monday, yeah? Any last minute sign ups?  :#
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • With work I'm unsure I can be as active during the day phase as I would like, but I'll give it a shot.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
    Sylandra said:
    Game is starting Monday, yeah? Any last minute sign ups?  :#
    That's right! Come on, murderfriends, join in while you still can!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If I joined my only contribution would be to continually vote Sylandra.

And Portius, knowing that, would probably make my win condition contingent on Sylandra surviving.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:

And Portius, knowing that, would probably make my win condition contingent on Sylandra surviving.  :D
    The cycle of salt continues...
    Daraius said:
  • Daraius said:

Soo... this means you're playing, right?
    Signups are closed, roles are going out.