New Celest's Festival of Lights - The Masquerade (Now in Technicolor!)

edited December 2019 in Event Scrolls
So as everyone knows yesterday was the finale of the Festival of Lights! So many faces made it out to the Masquerade, and there were some beautiful encounters happening both from NPC and players. I'm glad I logged it (even though I DID miss the very beginning, when Gurashi and Xenthos arrived early). Excluded a ton of spammy eating and donning/doffing armor stuff. Enjoy!

The Masquerade

Some context on Gurashi's end: @Gabe asked Gurashi last minute if he'd come and play music for the event, which he excitedly agreed to. Also, he made Bizirik a little domino mask to wear for the party, which he put on before he left. 
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• Thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate it. I've only just spotted it. Sosososorry
  • Gabe said:
    Thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate it. I've only just spotted it. Sosososorry
    No apologizing!! Thank you for inviting Gurashi to play music for the event, it was sooo much fun (and Gabe's emotes were gorgeous - you deserve more recognition!) 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’