Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Now draw it fighting a Sirfetch'd (Farfetch'd evolution).

In some clouds.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    A distant, rhyming chant of “yam-per, yam-per” slowly grows in volume.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I love her she's so cute.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    edited November 2019
    Does she just have thing for tall bugs?

Biiiiinky. <3
    I used to make cakes.

• I love the inappropriate 30 second long stare at his leg you drew!!!

Binky is adorable. Duethielle is gorgeous!!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Daraius said:
    Oh boy. Denizen romance can only end in heartbreak. 
    That is part of why I'm 100% on board this ship.
    ~
    ~
  • Daraius said:
    Oh boy. Denizen romance can only end in heartbreak. 
    what's that I can't hear you over my wholesome head-cannon on rapid-fire mode
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I love it! The detail on her tattoos is such a wonderful touch.
  • Yesss, you drew the Liar. My holiday wish came true. :heart:

• Maligorn said:
    Yesss, you drew the Liar. My holiday wish came true. :heart:
    But the question is, is the Liar actually a Tae'dae? Being a priest of Mysrai, who knows what his true race is.
    Literally just a bear. Literally the best denizen. :D

Still bummed at missing my chance to confront someone who goes by the name Liar as a guy whose whole thing is sincerity. Curse you, Feoragan and your seductive wiles.
    I used to make cakes.

• edited November 2019
    whispers Now put Binky with them.
    ~
    ~
  • Gurashi said:
    I should go to bed.
    Definitely...

Um, I just got around to listening to the song and I think you missed drawing a lyric there at the end. :D
    ~
    ~
  • MY HEART.
    ~
    ~
  • Sweet puppy god was fun to draw in free time after thanksgiving cookings - more Mysrai!!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Gaudi gets the lobogod.  :(
    I used to make cakes.

• "Pet the puppy!"
    'Do NOT pet the puppy.'
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!