QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Allie's is very Czixi-ish.

---

Gazing into the crystal ball, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Yesss, yes! I can see... I can see..."

Seer Pachima Mologmomo peers into the crystal ball intently, hands moving in enigmatic gestures about its surface.

The image within the crystal ball shifts, swirls of energy churning eagerly.

Darkness descends upon the room, all candles extinguishing as if a divine breath has claimed all the flames in one exhale. The crystal ball fills with an eerie ethereal light which illuminates Pachima's enraptured face.

The light reflecting in her spectacles, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh, oh my... this is... rare."

Ethereal light swirls within the crystal ball, neither warm nor cold. Rays of shimmering light burst forth from within at irregular intervals.

Hands cradling the crystal ball, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "I can see it, truly see it. It...no. It is gone. For a moment I was so certain I had seen something, but now there is nothing but a white space." Seer Pachima Mologmomo holds onto the crystal ball a while longer while ethereal light bursts from between her fingertips. Slowly she manages to disperse the light and candles come aflame within the room.

---

Oh look. Fates can't see meeee.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• You reach out and touch a mysterious crystal ball.
    A feeling like a hundred spiders running up your fingers through your arms and onto your body shakes
    through your being as the crystal ball draws some of your energy into itself.

Gazing into the crystal ball, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Yesss, yes! I can see... I can see..."
    Seer Pachima Mologmomo peers into the crystal ball intently, hands moving in enigmatic gestures
    about its surface.

The image within the crystal ball shifts, swirls of energy churning eagerly.

The table shudders beneath the crystal ball as a miniature bolt of lightning appears to have struck
    within.

Curiously, to the crystal ball, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "What are you going to show me, my
    darling?"

The cloudy essence within the crystal ball parts, revealing a clear sky with but a single cloud
    contained within that Seer Pachima Mologmomo peers into inquisitively.

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I
    think the Great Tapestry will be strengthened eternally if you only fight."
    Lips pursed in thought Seer Pachima Mologmomo waves her hands enigmatically over the crystal ball,
    dismissing the cloudy sky from within.

Sooo I have bad news...
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2019
    2019/11/11 06:14:51 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Word of our family's blasphemous behavior has spread, rumours abound regarding our sacrilege! (-11412)

Whoops.  :#
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... good luck making that up before the year ends... :/
  • What triggered that dishonor tic, I wonder.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited November 2019
    Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think you should watch your step. More waits for you on the forest floor than rot and decay."

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think the crow perches high and watches, watches your every step, tread carefully."

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think moonlight will pierce the darkness and reveal a horrible truth, take care none see it."

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think the Drums are dead but they beat as if they were alive, the Wyrd conquers all."

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think the darkness holds much potential for you, if you can avoid the light."

Sharing some of my Halloween fortunes. Hmm!

pronouns: they/them
  • Tridemon said:
    What triggered that dishonor tic, I wonder.
    We changed family patron, as most of our active offerers are in a different Order.

Also, we made it up, with some help.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

•  [OOC] Skarde wants you to know, "Everytime someone votes, Gurashi bakes a cookie." Isn't that reason enough to vote?

Hehehehe. vote for cookies!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

edited November 2019
    POLITICS NEWS #7213
    Date: 11/15/2019 at 18:23
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Theatre Winner

THEATRE WINNER: 'A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Wyrd' directed by Emissary of Order,
    Kethaera and produced on the Hallifax stage won with a score of 234.

703**   A Funny Thing Happened on the Play    Kethaera  0gp     16s     *****

Look on our works of culture, ye mighty, and despair.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    POLITICS NEWS #7213
    Date: 11/15/2019 at 18:23
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Theatre Winner

THEATRE WINNER: 'A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Wyrd' directed by Emissary of Order,
    Kethaera and produced on the Hallifax stage won with a score of 234.

703**   A Funny Thing Happened on the Play    Kethaera  0gp     16s     *****

Look on our works of culture, ye mighty, and despair.
    Seeing that bug as it occurred was a painful thing. I'm still hurting. And it's still that short. *sob*

It’s a shame we didn’t really screw up that badly in the initial recording, else it wouldn’t seem like quite such a chore to redo it (if it comes to that).
    I used to make cakes.

• From the festival today:

Twirling his whiskers carefully, Binky Tailsnap says, "We're all skyclad to the Gods."
  • Squeaking ominously, Nascent Feoragan, Attendant to the Wyrd whispers to Illion, "That Esei, you watch out. I hear they get all the younglings of the forest and..."

Feoragan peers about himself unscrupulously.

Squeaking ominously, Nascent Feoragan, Attendant to the Wyrd whispers to Illion, "TEACHES them."

"Ewwwwwwww!" says Feoragan in disgust.

Illion gives a horrified gasp.

You smirk.

pronouns: they/them
  • A shirt that reads "I had my kidney stolen at Candy Mountain and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" in rainbow letters tells you, "You idiot! A luminescent butterfly forgives my mother."

Where can I find this shirt?
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• (Redacted): You say, "And now my wonderpipe is "The Terrifying Pipe of the Regal Dove"."
    (Redacted): Choros says, "That's Alex in a nutshell."

• Like spiders weaving a web, the voice of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns crawls across your mind, "My gift is the Wyrd, Gurashi." 

Harmony echoes in your mind as you sing to Viravain, Lady of the Thorns, "...that is a pretty good gift."

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• You tell the Liar, "Did ... get both [letters]? One was full of foods, the other was just, a reply to YOUR letter."
    The Liar tells you, "...oooooooooooooooooooooh. I thought...it was to wipe my face with. I did not see the squiggles..."
    The Liar tells you, "Will be sure to look more carefully for squiggles in the future, and have Shofet read them to me."

Bless this child.

• Sandswept Mummer Eritheyl Ryseni, Walker of a Thousand Ways says, "How much goop do you typically end up with after a...a good rubbing like that?"

#nocontext
  • edited December 2019
    Snippets on inciting the wrath of one very small but deadly Lady.

You say, "I expect my body might become more personally acquainted with Her daggers for a brief time. But it is a worthwhile risk."

And then

You smile impishly and say to Sylandra, "Ah yes. She said she looked forward to seeing how far She will throw my decapitated head away from my body."
    Lady Sylandra Shevat, the Winter Sonata says, "To the Astral plane, would be my guess."
    You say to Sylandra, "I certainly expect to die in a fascinating manner at least once for the impertinence."
    Lady Sylandra Shevat, the Winter Sonata says, "Well now we will all be very cross if you don't create some sort of fireworks for all of us to see."