Flux capacitator

EstwaldEstwald Member Posts: 51 Apprentice
How much does thing thing speed links up?

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,012 Transcendent
    I think it averages around 10%.  It's tough to be completely accurate because link speeds have some variation on them, but I was timing it on a Hallifax node and I seemed to get an extra link in above and beyond Celina for every 10 or so pulses.
  • EstwaldEstwald Member Posts: 51 Apprentice
    edited June 2013
    10%? What's the point of that? I thought it would be something like 50%, glad I asked
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,012 Transcendent
    Definitely not 50%.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,863 Transcendent
    10% when you're doing hundreds of links before you hit insanity counts for a lot of extra mobs.

Also the fact it works at the nexus when you need power and you're in a rush is handy.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me. Member Posts: 1,613 Transcendent
    It's for linking enemies out, duh.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman Member Posts: 4,384 Transcendent
    Oh, I thought it halved nexus link speeds too. Huh.
  • IosaiIosai Member, Gods Posts: 201 Divine
    It's 33% (10 seconds instead of 15 seconds). Link speeds don't/shouldn't have any notable variation (fractions of a second, perhaps)..
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy Member Posts: 1,624 Transcendent
    Is there a chance we could have that information appended to the help file?
  • IosaiIosai Member, Gods Posts: 201 Divine
    Sure. Done!
  • NihtaNihta Member Posts: 142 Adept
    Could the flux capacitor also give us the ability to time-travel and change past Lusternian events?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,805 Transcendent
    Could it be made into an item you can install into a ship to spawn a vortex for.. lets say 25 ship power?
    Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."