Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I love @Jhura. Obviously. She's been a trooper at jumping into the new things.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Pysynne said:
    I love the new Divine Blessing. Thank you @Maylea! <3

As your blood freezes to solid ice, you die instantly.
    You have been slain by Minkahmet.
    You come back into focus as the blur illusion vanishes.
    As Minkahmet takes your life, you feel the arms of your Goddess Maylea cradling you. In a swirl of colours, you move away from the place of your death.

At a crossroads.
    You stand amidst a thick, almost impassable forest, towered over by the looming shadows of countless trees. The fading light of dusk spills unperturbed through the canopy, sending dappled patterns onto the ground below, which is covered in a low-lying carpet of delicate flowers. Running through the forest are several paths made of little more than dirt tracks where the trees break. Each of these paths extends off into the distance, extending so far that they seem to blur and become one with the horizon, their destinations impossible to discern.
    You see a single exit leading out.

You hear a soft song, as if of crooning, and you feel rocked in arms so gentle that you cannot move a muscle. Colours blossom in your vision: a dot of red; a splash of green; soft, fragrant rivulets of yellow; indeed, every hue that you had imagined or could imagine, speeding towards the future. At your ears, the sound of rustling trees bend to a light breeze, which breeze, so cool and refreshing, touches upon your body, your own body, that blossoms as if out of nothingness.

You are aware of a soft touch of Divine fingers on your arm, and a light kiss upon your forehead, with the whisper, "Walk well, little one," before you are deposited on your feet at a crossroads. 
    Yet another reason I want @Weiwae to come back T_T   Due to His role being vacant, we don't have any of the new Divine lines in place.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • New design year.

Is this the year for Sword-Chucks?

@Esoneyuna ?
  • Daem said:
    I really enjoyed myself during the great hunt. I couldn't quite keep up at the end, but it was still an enjoyable experience, and I made some gold off of Kephera, so it was a good day.
    Echoing this too! Thanks so much to the admin for running it! :)

It was timed perfectly for pushing me through the last level of Titan, which I'm sure I would have dragged out over weeks without the extra incentive. So pretty darn chuffed with the event.

I'm also blown away by some of the final scores in both tiers - knowing how much time it takes, having so many of those high scores is hugely impressive!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If anybody has any tips for me for more efficient piloting, I am all ears!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Managed to nod my way through a vengeance game and get sweet unbound credits that gave me bonus conversion lessons. All your lessons are belong to us!
  • edited November 2019
    My favorite room from the Mansion woods maze!

An abandoned and forgotten chapel.
    Lost within the depths of the woods beyond its warped and rotted doors, this once glorious chapel has fallen to wrack and ruin. Stained glass litters the floor, gnarled and bare tree branches punched through the windows it once occupied like fists of a vengeful, skeletal creature. Pews are riddled with termites, mould, mildew, and the remnants of vermin nests, their velvet cushions little more than tatters. The floorboards where the pulpit should be have caved in, a dark pit stretching far below.

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Soulfire amplify + new wheel influence buff is some wacky stuff.
  • Typecast IRIDESCENT has been approved! A charge of 50 bound credits has been applied to your account.

Typecast SHIMMERING has been approved! A charge of 50 bound credits has been applied to your account.

Sparkle sparkle sparkle!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Last cleared: 2019/11/01
    -[Player]----------[Offers]----[Deaths]----[Powers]----------[Net]-

Love this change. Was it stealth or did I miss something? Either way, love it. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Last cleared: 2019/11/01

It was a pretty stealth change. I added it more for the divine than the players as there was no way to keep track of it after affinity was removed.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Throwing some raves out for @Ayisdra @Maligorn and @Merlose. Also @Daraius. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Ianir said:
    Last cleared: 2019/11/01

It was a pretty stealth change. I added it more for the divine than the players as there was no way to keep track of it after affinity was removed.
    I'm okay with maybe not having a TF-free time in between if it helps with that! >.>

• really love the new newbie intro from start to finish. I haven't tried it before... and wow.

I've only tried one side of the pool quests so far, but I'm just in awe of the clever touches! It is delightfully immersive and a wonderfully interactive way to experience the histories. Love your work, unnamed builders and coders!  <3
  • edited November 2019
    There's a Mysrai! So Shulamit is very happy!

Now Shulamit will design a lot of things, even things a Mysrai might not want, and just shower the Shofet with gifts because that is what Shulamit knows how to do. Usually.

And get a figurine up to 500,000 esteem to offer!

And maybe even become shiny some day! :O

Edit - Because I had forgotten Them is not the right way to refer to Mysrai anymore. D:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2019
    It’s a wonder non-binary pronouns aren’t mechanically feasible. Must be a coding nightmare if they weren’t built in to begin with I guess.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ask the Liar tons of questions. Got it!

New rave! Learning things! Yay!

•  o Breaking down goop items now gives bound goop.

I know this one will disappoint some people, but I feel it's been long overdue. Thanks.