edited October 2019
    Is Chichi picking on Nelras again!?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Lief. It's always a pleasure.

pronouns: they/them
  • Esei said:
    @Lief. It's always a pleasure.
    I'm proud of how everyone handled Gurashi's initial attempt at speaking with Lief, wheezes (thank you Xenthos n Aruokei for night fighting! The centaur comments were hilarious)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I had a lot of fun!! Log upcoming, natch. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Mad raves for that amazing mini-event in Gaudiguch, thank you so much to the divine involved plus all you incredible Gaudiguchians - Dys, Coraline, Esoneyuna, Raughlin. I'm so impressed, it's just delightful to watch and be part of!  <3
  • Talking with @Lief was frosting, @Nocht doing what he does best near the end was cherry on top.

(It may be because I'm on like 4 hours of sleep but that felt significantly character development-y *laugh*) Have a great weekend n thanks again!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Thank you @Lief for giving me IdeasTM and making me cackle wildly to myself in the middle of the night. This is going to be soooo fun!

pronouns: they/them
  • @Sotsepmet I loved the food conversations!!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • I had the best time spending time with Rancoura and Valonah today. Reminiscing on old times, and seeing Liadahn (Old Shadowdancer guild guardian) again. I love the new recognize feature!
  • Just going to thank my usual people. Because they are awesome.

@Czixi. Just... every bit of everything you do is amazing. Me and @Alexandria just sit and fangirl over you, like, all the time. I know you hear us sometimes! But you're just wonderful, and your cast of misfits is so wonderful, and well realized, and make for sure amazing RP. All the <3

@Alexandria and @Nelras for continually great family RP. And for basically letting me insert myself into their happy little lives, for which I am still grateful. 

New for today, @Niavene, for being a good sport about the plots. Maybe we'll do something else, someday!
  • Merlose said:
    Just going to thank my usual people. Because they are awesome.

@Czixi. Just... every bit of everything you do is amazing. Me and @Alexandria just sit and fangirl over you, like, all the time. I know you hear us sometimes! But you're just wonderful, and your cast of misfits is so wonderful, and well realized, and make for sure amazing RP. All the <3

@Alexandria and @Nelras for continually great family RP. And for basically letting me insert myself into their happy little lives, for which I am still grateful. 

New for today, @Niavene, for being a good sport about the plots. Maybe we'll do something else, someday!
    @Czixi, @Nelras and @Merlose keep me (as) sane (as I'll ever be) around my crazy job. Random other Shevats/Hallis (recently including @Jhura!) are also a good part of that.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• @Xenthos, because Ilistala isn't hilariously adorable by herself.

• Xis said:
    Forced into giving a sermon in Common was a cruel joke but I enjoyed it @Mysrai. Sorry @Tsakali and @Esoneyuna had to nod through it like I made any sense.

(Veiled): Mysrai says, "It is My Will that Beloved Xis should take the first steps
    towards the Voidcopper and find his way, in alignment with his own Will. Should this 
    ambition remain upon the passing of the milestone he has chosen for himself, and I 
    judge him worthy, he will be the first to embark upon the path of Voidcopper once 
    more."

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Mysrai, the Shofet of Abyssal Scales appoints you
    to Between.
    Heh, Esoneyuna is scared now cause she is not very scholarly or priesty (nor understands half of the paradigms). I do love that you all motivate me to RP though. Even though I literally just sent a letter and prayer to Mysrai and immediatly logged out cause 3am.
  • A big thank you to @Uzriel for a thoroughly enjoyable night of RP!