Glomdoring's Truths, Liars, and (Dare I Say) Love

edited December 2019 in Event Scrolls
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. This took many hours but I am finally done cleaning up the log from yesterday's insane NPC RP session. I'm still giddy over it. First a totally endearing visit from The Liar in Glomdoring, then hanging out with ya bugboi's favorite dreamy elfen lady. It was really the -best-. (I also have to be sure and properly thank Xenthos - if he hadn't said 'why not now' to my 'we'll cook later' comment who knows what we would have done *laugh*)

Let there be logs!

I have to make dinner, and have to get some work done (for work), and then I will be spending the rest of my waking hours fan-arting this encounter until I pass out from exhaustion. 
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• The lesson to take away here is that Gurashi needs more small animals.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited November 2019
    Tridemon said:
    The lesson to take away here is that Gurashi needs more small animals.
    DECLARE TRIDEMON (<3)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Ahhh! This log is so amazing! I'm so glad to be able to read the parts I missed in Glomdoring. The Liar is so fun to watch, and Gurashi is so innocently pure.
  • Gurashi is hecking pure.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited November 2019
    Mysrai said:
    Me (innocently designing my priest and reading forum logs): Oh, this will be a welcome change. Just the biggest ball of sunshine that everyone will li--.
    Me (spots a log of Gurashi interacting): *squint*
    Me (rolling up my sleeves and working twice as hard): SO, WE GOT A REAL WISE GUY HERE, HUH? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE ABOUT THAT!
    Let the wholesome competition begin. 
    And by competition I mean let's not compete, let's just both have very kind n gentle characters >:D *evil laugh*