Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Thank you so much to @Tsakali for showing Gurashi n Xenthos around Mysrai's temple and realm (and thank YOU @Mysrai for the cutest blessing delivery method I could have possibly imagined. 10/10 would trespass again)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
     (and ... 10/10 would trespass again)
    JUDGE GURASHI ABYSS
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • edited November 2019
    Mysrai said:
    Gurashi said:
     (and ... 10/10 would trespass again)
    JUDGE GURASHI ABYSS

(there we go - why was this gif so hard to find?!)

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited November 2019
    Mysrai's realm is far too cool to explore just the once. Thank you @Lief for accompanying bugboy into the sort-of-unknown with intentions of delivering gifts! Let me pet the not-a-cat-cat!!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Rancoura , as always. That was incredible! And the recognition afterward... I may have teared up in pride.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited December 2019
    @Lief ... for facilitating yet another magical visit to Gurashi's crush LOL (and to the Divine controlling said NPCs, I am so in love with that entire trio)

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    To Whomever did The Things with me tonight: thank you. I am both excited and very worried, but am looking forward to seeing things unfold!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Thanks for more of Things. I'm going to die prematurely of a heart attack, but thank you!

pronouns: they/them
  • Ah!! Thank you so much! More of Things!

pronouns: they/them
  • Whoever played Ironbeard this year was a peach. A+. Thank you! I can't wait to see him again next year <3 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Mysrai is a neat Divine. Thank you for that brief but intriguing conversation!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited December 2019
    I have so much love for all the people who have been putting up with my overdramatic faeling lately. <3@Gurashi, @Elexia, and @Uzriel come immediately to mind from recent events, but it is always such an honor and delight to write stories with everyone!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Last night was really fun. An impromptu prank session turned into full-on panic "help him plz!" session. Much love for @Tridemon , @Auriella , @Esei and whichever admin was controlling Zeasha 💜 

• Huge thanks to @Lief @Gurashi @Esei and @Vatul for running with my unexpected and disgusting insanity. I had no idea that was a thing, but it was fun to play out.
  • Uzriel said:
    Huge thanks to @Lief @Gurashi @Esei and @Vatul for running with my unexpected and disgusting insanity. I had no idea that was a thing, but it was fun to play out.
    Aaaaahhhh I did not expect that to happen. Honestly before I even got there I was shown a couple of your emotes Uzri and I wished I could recognize you by proxy LOL. Thank you for tolerating an unexpectedly unhelpful Glom duo drop-in. (Also I FINALLY got to encounter Vatul, my long-time-also-always-on-RPWHO-but-we-never-had-a-reason-to-talk-buddy) 

• Gurashi said:
    Uzriel said:
    Huge thanks to @Lief @Gurashi @Esei and @Vatul for running with my unexpected and disgusting insanity. I had no idea that was a thing, but it was fun to play out.
    Aaaaahhhh I did not expect that to happen. Honestly before I even got there I was shown a couple of your emotes Uzri and I wished I could recognize you by proxy LOL. Thank you for tolerating an unexpectedly unhelpful Glom duo drop-in. (Also I FINALLY got to encounter Vatul, my long-time-also-always-on-RPWHO-but-we-never-had-a-reason-to-talk-buddy) 
    It definitely wound up being a gathering of all my favorite morally ambiguous non-Seren people. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Merlose said:
    I thought I knew what to expect from @Czixi when she called for Merlose yesterday. After all, I'd read Alexandria's logs. But no, it turned into something very different and really gave me a chance to delve in to parts of Em that are very core to her but that I never really get to RP about. Hopefully the direction I decided to take things kept it interesting for you too, Czixi.

That and the thoughtful, somewhat piercing letter from @Alexandria a while before have really given me thought about what to do next, RPwise. So many thanks for that.

And to top it all off, an unexpected but well timed discussion with @Ghibli about chaos and harmony let me talk about Em's very un-Hallifaxian philosophy of life, the universe, and everything. Yesterday was a day of hidden depths.

Thank you all.
    Two very different experiences, and I had a feeling they would be. ;) 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• edited January 2020
    Aonia said:
    Merlose said:
    I thought I knew what to expect from @Czixi when she called for Merlose yesterday. After all, I'd read Alexandria's logs. But no, it turned into something very different and really gave me a chance to delve in to parts of Em that are very core to her but that I never really get to RP about. Hopefully the direction I decided to take things kept it interesting for you too, Czixi.
    Without revealing spoilers, that trial is one of the most difficult things to produce on my end (which will make sense to the three people who've been through it). As a result, it's always a huge relief to hear that it's gone well!

As for the direction being interesting - does making me sob hysterically into my keyboard count as interesting? ;)
    Sure, turnabout is fair play. ;)

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!