Honored Guests of -Mine- (A Very Merry Invitation)

Yesterday night, I was #blessed with some more Gurathielle and some light Binky x the Liar material (no Liar present but...)

In this log, Gurashi is smuggled into Serenwilde to give gifts and invite some people to Glomdoring's solstice festival!

Honored Guests of -Mine-
Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• Boy that encounter was A+ ... I love rereading logs and catching all the things I missed (like Duet staring at Gurashi 80% of the time). Thank you for posting (and facilitating) ;~; !!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Earlier that weave:
    ---
    Gurashi: Elexia I need a silver essence.

Elexia: What, why? 

Gurashi: It's for Duethielle

Elexia: Oh why didn't you say so!!
    ---

Super cute log, I can't get enough of these two.
  • It's a really good thing Gurashi is so pure and goodly and he is not taking advantage of our eagerness to ship for evil Glom ends. *nervous laughter*
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited December 2019
    Elexia said:

Earlier that weave:
    ---
    Gurashi: Elexia I need a silver essence.

Elexia: What, why? 

Gurashi: It's for Duethielle

Elexia: Oh why didn't you say so!!
    ---

Super cute log, I can't get enough of these two.
    If it wasn't for a Serenwilde NPC he might have been sneaky. But.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’