Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Dawwwwwww lookit Mysrai :grin:
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • How can you not ship it, I agree!!

Duethielle holding Gurashi's hand and not letting go collectively killed all of Serenwilde btw.
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief and I were fangirl shipping over the Seren OOC chat the whole time - because how could you -not-?
  • Lief said:
    How can you not ship it, I agree!!

Duethielle holding Gurashi's hand and not letting go collectively killed all of Serenwilde btw.
    I'm still only 52% recovered from that encounter (obviously)  
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited December 2019
    How I imagine the exchange went between the Liar and whichever orange thief helped him write the letter. 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited December 2019

and we are back to memes
    (i made this one just to respond to mysrai with lol) 

• receiving letters from friends is always super special 

• Gurashi looks like a muppet in that last picture.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Gurashi looks like a muppet in that last picture.

Sound like an accurate effect of sleep deprivation.
  • Mysrai said:
    "Pet the puppy!"
    'Do NOT pet the puppy.'
    From what I hear, you can pet the puppy if the tae'dae holds it still.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Choros said:
    Mysrai said:
    "Pet the puppy!"
    'Do NOT pet the puppy.'
    From what I hear, you can pet the puppy if the tae'dae holds it still.
    *sharp inhale through nose*

Friend LiiiIIIIAAAAARRRRRRRRR--

• Slammed that heart reaction so hard I think I broke something.
    ~
    ~
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Kinda wish Gurashi had fallen for Binky instead.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Well, Binky didn't come to our festival or he could have! >_>
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Daraius said:
    BUT THEN WHO WOULD WE HAVE TO SHIP THE LIAR WITH

(swear to god if you say duethielle ...) 

• edited December 2019
    I didn't even get to draw my most favorite moment (that'll come tomorrow)
    Based on events from yesterday (go read it, so cute)

Gurathielle ship awaaaaaay sorry it's all over the place

• not to be an egg but this was my favorite thing to draw on this whole page (and i loved drawing all the things on this page)

• Daraius said:
    Would the fanarts of Binky be worth the future heartbreak all but guaranteed to happen (@admin I have ideas if you don't pls text me)?

I mean, I felt like the biggest monster when all I did was tell him Gurashi alone (and not the Liar as well) was visiting. I don't think I could take anything bad ACTUALLY happening to Binky! :'(
    ~
    ~
    We’ve got a handsome furrikin mastiff merchant in Hallifax we can set Binky up with.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    We’ve got a handsome furrikin mastiff merchant in Hallifax we can set Binky up with.
    Is it bad that my first thought was "I bet it was @Sylandra who disagreed with him."?   :D 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I am here for any and all shipping wars.
    ~
    ~
    I’m attempting to spark cross-organizational furry love, not war.
    I used to make cakes.

• I realized tonight that Duet was responding to Gurashi's statement, so it only further enhanced this doodle I was already planning to draw ... cries.

you guys can sail whatever you ship you want but I'm still 800% on board the S.S.Gurathielle