Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Mysrai said:

[edit] i want you to know I made this just for you Mysrai lol

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Thank you to @Xenthos and @Kalaneya and @Rancoura and @Snald for all the help with Solstice planning. And thank you to @Viravain for making it interesting (and thank you to @Mysrai for RSPV'ing in the best way. The Liar is so... so good and...  I might as well also thank @Maylea for jump-starting my heart earlier with that blessing! I don't regret inviting Her in the slightest)

Getting to work on this has been a ray of light in an otherwise gloomy time. I feel very grateful.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• XisXis
    edited December 2019
  • I love when my ships are given some wind to sail on.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    <3 to whichever divine interacted with me in Mag this morning. Not just the Labourer, but the following.

Preceded by a lengthy ladder, a serf walks in with rolled up posters tucked under his arm. He looks
    around thoughtfully, his gaze lingering on the Megalith of Doom the longest.

Centre of the Necropolis.
    It is difficult to detect any features of the room, due to the powerful field of energy that is put
    out by the Megalith of Doom, absorbing all but the darkest of colours and dominating everything else 
    in the room. The architecture of the room is designed to accommodate the Megalith of Doom with a 
    high dome that forms the entire ceiling. A circular series of steps descends three tiers down to the 
    indentation in the centre of the room where the Megalith stands. Four archways lead out of the room 
    to the other areas of the Necropolis, where candles and other illumination can barely be detected 
    through the powerful force of the Megalith. A black chest carved with crimson masks rests here, lid 
    propped open by an iron bar. Hanging here precariously is a chaotic chandelier of musical notes that 
    have been warped and battered. Rising up from cracks in the floor, the Megalith of Doom towers above 
    everything here, polluting the air with its foul fumes. The Keeper of the Megalith stands here 
    radiating a tainted presence. There are 52 wights here. Gibbering to itself, a ghoul looks about 
    itself here with a malevolent gleam in its eyes. Swirling eddies of chaotic ether dance around a 
    marble shrine to Morgfyre that holds a crystal model of the planispheres. There are 3 wights here. 
    The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. The shrouded form of a wight floats 
    ominously in the air here. There are 2 grotesque ghasts here. There are 25 ur'Guard Grand Marshals 
    here. The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. There are 2 palm sigils here.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.

You crease your brow in a frown.

Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith fixes the serf with a withering glare.

You say, "That isn't a wall, Serf."

Turning away quickly, the serf sets up his ladder and affixes a soot-stained poster to one of the
    archways instead.

The serf gathers up his equipment and leaves with some haste, throwing glances behind in your
    direction every few steps.

Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith follows the serf's every move from beneath his cowl. "Serfs these
    days," he mutters under his breath.

You nod your head at Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith.

You say, "No respect at all."

Looking to the Megalith, incredulous, Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says, "Does this look like a
    gaslamp to pin advertising to?"

It is difficult to detect any features of the room, due to the powerful field of energy that is put
    out by the Megalith of Doom, absorbing all but the darkest of colours and dominating everything else 
    in the room. The architecture of the room is designed to accommodate the Megalith of Doom with a 
    high dome that forms the entire ceiling. A circular series of steps descends three tiers down to the 
    indentation in the centre of the room where the Megalith stands. Four archways lead out of the room 
    to the other areas of the Necropolis, where candles and other illumination can barely be detected 
    through the powerful force of the Megalith. A black chest carved with crimson masks rests here, lid 
    propped open by an iron bar. Hanging here precariously is a chaotic chandelier of musical notes that 
    have been warped and battered. Rising up from cracks in the floor, the Megalith of Doom towers above 
    everything here, polluting the air with its foul fumes. The Keeper of the Megalith stands here 
    radiating a tainted presence. There are 52 wights here. Gibbering to itself, a ghoul looks about 
    itself here with a malevolent gleam in its eyes. Swirling eddies of chaotic ether dance around a 
    marble shrine to Morgfyre that holds a crystal model of the planispheres. There are 3 wights here. 
    The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. The shrouded form of a wight floats 
    ominously in the air here. There are 2 grotesque ghasts here. There are 25 ur'Guard Grand Marshals 
    here. The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. There are 2 palm sigils here. A 
    faded macabre poster is hung crispy against a wall here, proudly advertising for the Sanguine 
    Ceremonial.

A fine layer of soot and grime clings to this lurid poster - a faded,  timeless quality. In the
    foreground, a pair of revelling skeletons cavort, each holding a wine glass filled with a deep 
    crimson liquid that sloshes out haphazardly. Richly swathed in decadent colours and clad in fine 
    jewellery, one wears a flowing cape trimmed in gold and holds to his face a mask with the commanding 
    features of Supreme Master Luciphage, while the other wears a slinky gown of dusky blue and bears a 
    cruelly-smiling mask of Queen Nifilhema. Ominously standing in the background, in stark contrast to 
    the revelry, is the tall and imposing form of the Silent Cathedral. Awash in the murky darkness of 
    night, it is lit only by the bewitchingly ghoulish glow of gaslamps. Several grotesquely grinning 
    gargoyles perch upon the structure, observing the festivities in silent vigilance. Flourishing text 
    across the top advertising the Sanguine Ceremonial can be read clearly.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It has the following aliases: poster.

You say, "Ah, this must be the debacle Vatul wishes me to speak at."

Gesturing with one hand, the other arm gathered at his chest, Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says,
    "I will be right here, as always, not participating in anything entertaining."

You sent the following message to Vatul: I've decided to grace your Sanguine Ceremonial with my
    presence, as well as perhaps some sort of sermon.

You say to Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith, "Your duty is a heavy but rewarding burden. I'll have a
    serf bring you something cold and bloody."

In agreement, Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says, "Very well, and then maybe a cocktail."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2019
    Shaddus said:
    <3 to whichever divine interacted with me in Mag this morning. Not just the Labourer, but the following.

Preceded by a lengthy ladder, a serf walks in with rolled up posters tucked under his arm. He looks
    around thoughtfully, his gaze lingering on the Megalith of Doom the longest.

here. The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. There are 2 palm sigils here.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.

You crease your brow in a frown.

Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith fixes the serf with a withering glare.

You say, "That isn't a wall, Serf."

Turning away quickly, the serf sets up his ladder and affixes a soot-stained poster to one of the
    archways instead.

The serf gathers up his equipment and leaves with some haste, throwing glances behind in your
    direction every few steps.

Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith follows the serf's every move from beneath his cowl. "Serfs these
    days," he mutters under his breath.

You nod your head at Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith.

You say, "No respect at all."

Looking to the Megalith, incredulous, Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says, "Does this look like a
    gaslamp to pin advertising to?"

here. The shrouded form of a wight floats ominously in the air here. There are 2 palm sigils here. A 
    faded macabre poster is hung crispy against a wall here, proudly advertising for the Sanguine 
    Ceremonial.

A fine layer of soot and grime clings to this lurid poster - a faded,  timeless quality. In the
    foreground, a pair of revelling skeletons cavort, each holding a wine glass filled with a deep 
    crimson liquid that sloshes out haphazardly. Richly swathed in decadent colours and clad in fine 
    jewellery, one wears a flowing cape trimmed in gold and holds to his face a mask with the commanding 
    features of Supreme Master Luciphage, while the other wears a slinky gown of dusky blue and bears a 
    cruelly-smiling mask of Queen Nifilhema. Ominously standing in the background, in stark contrast to 
    the revelry, is the tall and imposing form of the Silent Cathedral. Awash in the murky darkness of 
    night, it is lit only by the bewitchingly ghoulish glow of gaslamps. Several grotesquely grinning 
    gargoyles perch upon the structure, observing the festivities in silent vigilance. Flourishing text 
    across the top advertising the Sanguine Ceremonial can be read clearly.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It has the following aliases: poster.

You say, "Ah, this must be the debacle Vatul wishes me to speak at."

Gesturing with one hand, the other arm gathered at his chest, Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says,
    "I will be right here, as always, not participating in anything entertaining."

You sent the following message to Vatul: I've decided to grace your Sanguine Ceremonial with my
    presence, as well as perhaps some sort of sermon.

You say to Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith, "Your duty is a heavy but rewarding burden. I'll have a
    serf bring you something cold and bloody."

In agreement, Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says, "Very well, and then maybe a cocktail."
    @Uzriel look the posters are up! He has been so amazing working on our advertising.

You can also READ the POSTER.

I'm hoping we can set out flyers of the same kind. Look out for any upcoming announcements!

I'm looking for more speakers, so I have sent about 12 letters about the city. <3
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Is this something other than Bloodfaire?  :open_mouth:
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • My posters!

Also, I love Seruldin and the whole Gargoyle group.
  • Daraius said:
    Is this something other than Bloodfaire?  :open_mouth:
    Yes it is! ;)
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • edited December 2019
    Thank you so much to everyone who attended the Sanguine Ceremonial history and divine quiz! It was an absolute blast. I hope someone logged it.
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Thank you so much to everyone who attended the Sanguine Ceremonial history and divine quiz! It was an absolute blast. I hope someone logged it.
    I autologged it if nobody else actively did so. Let me know.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• A glowing sphere buzzes in and circles several times around you. Glowing gemstones flash before a door opens up and shoots an airy skybloom origami blossom into your hands.
    A glowing sphere beeps several times before buzzing away at great speed.

An airy skybloom origami blossom unfolds and sings to you, "May your runes strike true, comrade."
    A leather sling falls out of an airy skybloom origami blossom and into your hands.

Its the little things and interactions that make this game so great. Cheers @Aramel!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Now that the warrior standards got fixed... they're really nice! I love this change. Bear Standard Greater rocks.
  • "2019/12/13 02:16:34 - +254025163 essence from a figurine of a red-breasted robin by Shulamit."

@Ixchilgal if you have logs, I'd love them. Mine are utterly unusable.

Damn you poteen pots!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited December 2019
    New Short Term Goal: feed the void[??] baby[??] cookies

• Changelog 1920 seems -very- interesting. Will be neat to see how aethercraft changes play out in due time.
  • Crazy big raves to whichever GodMin brought forth such wonderful Glomdoring natives as:

* Sassy Crow
    * Sentient Thorn Beast 
    * Clickbait
    * Winged Clickbait

A+, 10/10 already miss them. 

• Oh yeah, and a little shout out for all the seren friends who keep making designs. This is the most I've gotten from other people for Treehearth in any other given year so far. Hopefully they'll all finish up soon!
  • Well I'm not buying anymore in this promo, seeing as how I just used up all of my luck.

All within 10 spins.

• Raimari said:
    Well I'm not buying anymore in this promo, seeing as how I just used up all of my luck.

All within 10 spins.

Where is the 'wow/wtf' reaction button because wow wtf.

• Gurashi said:
    Raimari said:
    Well I'm not buying anymore in this promo, seeing as how I just used up all of my luck.

All within 10 spins.

Where is the 'wow/wtf' reaction button because wow wtf.

If you could react to your own posts, I'd probably use it on myself as well tbh.
  • ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• I love the random gold at the end.