A Chaotic Month: Thievery, Remorse, and Sassy Crows (Now with 4 Logs!)

edited December 2019 in Event Scrolls
I'm sorry it took so long, but six+ hours of events and five logs over the course of those hours took a long time to edit. Absolutely worth it <3
So I hope those that take the time to read enjoy it as much as those involved enjoyed the event this past Sunday!

First of all be sure to read Pysynne 's amazing log from Sunday to see his side of events: Maylea, Nocht, and keeping an Eye on Snapdragons

"Was it worth it?" <-- The Maylea/Nocht event and subsequent speaking to the Silent Lord afterwards

"Please do not let hate ever consume you." <-- Immediately after previous event. Lief logged on, so Gurashi saw to seeing if she knew anything about what happened (also, Tridemon wtf don't ever change you strange rockman)

The Wild Hunt. <-- In the aftermath of all the chaos - Gurashi started telling Rancoura about his experience with the strange there-not-there being, but then shennanigans such as sassy crows and sentient thornbeasts and winged there-not-there beings happened! Also groveling to Crow with no success... (Warning! It's long and fulled of a lot of self-emote nonsense...but also hilarious)

That's all for now! Maybe there will be more to be added - who knows!!
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• RP between Gurashi and Lief invariably tugs at my heart. These two friends are doomed, 100%.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    RP between Gurashi and Lief invariably tugs at my heart. These two friends are doomed, 100%.
    *hugs best frenemy* 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• *whispers* doomed.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    *whispers* doomed.
    *leans into mic*
    Hide ya moon, hide ya Lief.

Also: in addition to a wow/wtf button I'd also like to add a hysterically crying button. 

• From Gurashi’s logs I am getting that I don’t use the think command nearly enough.

I am interested to see where all this goes too.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Wtb artifact that lets me hear Thinks.
  • edited December 2019
    Xenthos said:
    Two thinkgs: 
    1. I think (heh) there is one because Choros scared the pants off of me listening to my thoughts back in October. Maybe it's a racial skill. @Choros how did you hear my brain matter??
    2. Xenthos you would be very quickly wanting to trade in said artifact due to the plethora of things Gurashi thinks about.

Also, yes! Everybody, think! Think to your heart's content!! And recognize! Utilize all the new wonderful RP tools we have been blessed with <3<3<3 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Telepaths can hear thinks too, remember.
  • Gurashi said:
    Xenthos said:
    Two thinkgs: 
    1. I think (heh) there is one because Choros scared the pants off of me listening to my thoughts back in October. Maybe it's a racial skill. @Choros how did you hear my brain matter??
    2. Xenthos you would be very quickly wanting to trade in said artifact due to the plethora of things Gurashi thinks about.

Also, yes! Everybody, think! Think to your heart's content!! And recognize! Utilize all the new wonderful RP tools we have been blessed with <3<3<3 
    Yes, Telepaths can hear thoughts in the room.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.