Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    To the people responsible for the Latifa event this evening: It was a great deal of fun throughout.  Thank you!  :)
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah, I had lots of fun. Thanks!
  • Rave for the Latifa event. Yay magnagoran history! Hoping that the well goes back to working order soon enough.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Magnagoran noble house roleplay, I love it!

• edited June 2013
    It's nice to hear about an org event . It's also not nice instantly hearing about how outsiders come to ruin the fun for the people it was meant for.
    You must have a pretty strange definition of "ruined event" then; mine would be if someone had, say, killed Latifa a few times.  Once they start doing continent-wide emotes, they want people to show up and participate.  The NPC even specifically said (multiple times) that non-Mags were welcome to participate.
  • Xenthos said:
    You must have a pretty strange definition of "ruined event" then; mine would be if someone had, say, killed Latifa a few times.  Once they start doing continent-wide emotes, they want people to show up and participate.  The NPC even specifically said (multiple times) that non-Mags were welcome to participate.
    Oh wow... And I didn't get invited to it. Was the event happening in-game or on Facebook? Because, I don't participate in the latter...
    Xarcon said:
    Xenthos said:
    Oh wow... And I didn't get invited to it. Was the event happening in-game or on Facebook? Because, I don't participate in the latter...
    It was all in-game.  There was a bit of Prime-wide emoting and shouting.

I kept expecting Xena to murder Latifa, actually.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Poor, poor Xena. She didn't even do anything!
    Well, she did threaten to kill it.

Then Murphy showed up and had a heck of a time figuring out that we are really two different people.
  • Xenthos said:
    Well, she did threaten to kill it. Then Murphy showed up and had a heck of a time figuring out that we are really two different people.
    I didn't threaten to kill it. I said I can kill viscanti and be ok with it. Killing an event mob that admins were using would be pretty mean even for me

Also @ Murphy. That was great.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • You have slain [DATA REDACTED].
    A king's ransom of golden sovereigns spills from the corpse.

You pick up 19,240 gold sovereigns.

----

o.o
  • Thul said:
    You have slain [DATA REDACTED].

----

o.o
    That had better be a gold drop from Kethuru.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Thul said:
    You have slain [DATA REDACTED].

----

o.o

I get the feeling I know where that one came from, and damn you for beating me to the punch. I was giving her another week.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Ethildora?
  • Terrible day at work.  I got dumped with a group of TWENTY SEVEN volunteers, by myself.  Best part is I only had a thirty minute head start on them.  I literally spent my entire day running around like a madman.

But then a scuffle happened, then Ingwe happened, then Ingwe happened again, then other things happened, and it's been an incredibly fun night.
    Latifaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I cannot express enough how much I enjoy that sort of interaction. Thankyou for making my day!

also

She is an esteemed associate of the Effervescent Beauty Laboratory.

>:D<

• Rave for more stuff in the Presidio. In particular: acquisitio in Clarramore and percussive maintenance. I wanna see how that counterquest works now.
  • God interactions! WOOT!  :D
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Woo! 111th honor!

Grind grind grind.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Don't forget to flip it for 112th.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2013
    No need, I did the other side when it came out to release Zvoltz, if you remember ;)
    I still have one you doooooon't (And that is a total rave)

• Not my fault that damn thing won't reset. :(
  • Rant: stupid phone touch screen, making me hit off topic on people's posts that don't deserve it. (sorry, Xenthos!! I think I undid it, really didnt mean to do that)

Rave:

Strutting nobly, a skeletal, phlegmatic war goat with broad, claw-tipped wings of raven's feathers waits here.

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I HAVE THE COOLEST GOAT EVER.

Don't take it to Capricorn.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I get to turn myself into a volt now, whee.
  • Vivet said:
    I get to turn myself into a volt now, whee.
    You slip into a nebulous stole of shifting threads.
    As a nebulous stole of shifting threads settles about your neck, the a surging 
    power wells up within you. In an instant, you flesh burns with a searing pain as 
    it evaporates in a bloody mist, leaving behind only the nebulous energy of your 
    body to be shaped by the Architect.
    Typos aside, that is pretty darned cool.

• Lavinya said:
    Typos aside, that is pretty darned cool.
    Typos? Where? I must report them!

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

This discussion has been closed.