Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Enya said:
    I love the random gold at the end.

I did need gold, after all the goop I've bought from people!
  • Raimari said:

*mashing non-existent wow/wtf button again*
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Please update with highlights from your coin spinning spree.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2019
    Daraius said:
    Please update with highlights from your coin spinning spree.
    I don't have the list of what I got, but... Got 1 more wondercrystal, and the only thing I really kept was a mucklemarsh crown to add to my mastercrown, and a dagger of reincarnation... After selling the crystals and trading in all the stuff I didn't need/want, I got uh ... 420 credits from the crystals, 1800 goop, 100 credits from spins and 699 credits from trading in things. Most expensive thing I got would have been the manse item that upgrades a room to an enchanting room.
  • I've only seen one vision from it so far, but I already love this year's solstice artifact for Serenwilde. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • "You quickly unwrap a crystal anniversary present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving a russet-banded pin."

Ironbeard is telling Shulamit to make even more things for the Liar/Priest to become closer to them, I'm pretty sure.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• I love how evil y'all are, Gods of Glomdoring.

Thank you all in Glomdoring for letting Lief and Elexia come play and be terrorized at the Solstice Festival! :grin:
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Gurashi said:
    I have so many things to rave about ;A;!!! 

*Thank you to whoever triggered the timequake 45 minutes early so it didn't interfere with our Festival
    *Thank you to all the Divine/NPCs that came to tonight's even! That was so much fun! (Liar, I love you!)
    *Thank you to all the participants who signed up for both contests! The storytelling and song contests were a huge success!
    *Thank you to the smaller group that stuck around to watch Xenthos's hard work in a super great play!
    *Thank you to all the people who just...attended in general! Wowee!!

I'm looking forward to a much tamer event tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully. Thanks again for everything <3 

Wow not even a thank you for Ironbeard?!
    Rave to @Xenthos, @Kreon and @Malarious for patiently answering my thousand questions. :)
  • Raimari said:
    Gurashi said:
    I have so many things to rave about ;A;!!! 

*Thank you to whoever triggered the timequake 45 minutes early so it didn't interfere with our Festival
    *Thank you to all the Divine/NPCs that came to tonight's even! That was so much fun! (Liar, I love you!)
    *Thank you to all the participants who signed up for both contests! The storytelling and song contests were a huge success!
    *Thank you to the smaller group that stuck around to watch Xenthos's hard work in a super great play!
    *Thank you to all the people who just...attended in general! Wowee!!

I'm looking forward to a much tamer event tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully. Thanks again for everything <3 

Wow not even a thank you for Ironbeard?!
    Rave to @Xenthos, @Kreon and @Malarious for patiently answering my thousand questions. :)
    Where is my head: thank you Ironbeard and sentient thornbeasts, your presence was, once again, a present!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• You put a glittering power jewel into the Pool of Stars.
    A coruscating fountain of deep blue power shoots up and out of the Pool of Stars, filling the air with droplets of pristine water.
    A glittering power jewel sinks into the waters of the Pool of Stars, disappearing amongst the sparkling motes of light.

Raves for completing the Asylum quest! That math puzzle took me a little bit to understand, but it was fun once I understood it. :)

(Bonus raves for @Xenthos - he knows why.)
  • Farvu said:
    You put a glittering power jewel into the Pool of Stars.
    A coruscating fountain of deep blue power shoots up and out of the Pool of Stars, filling the air with droplets of pristine water.
    A glittering power jewel sinks into the waters of the Pool of Stars, disappearing amongst the sparkling motes of light.

Raves for completing the Asylum quest! That math puzzle took me a little bit to understand, but it was fun once I understood it. :)

(Bonus raves for @Xenthos - he knows why.)
     If only I could actually help the poor beleaguered staff running it.
  • Message #1483 sent by (system) (received: 2019/12/22 15:16:50)
    A half-mask of soporific shades (#206154) appears in your hands, purchased as a gift for you by @Synl .

Message #1485 sent by (system) (received: 2019/12/22 18:17:13)
    @Ixchilgal has hung a solstice stocking for you at the centre of Gaudiguch along the Dragon's Scar!

I...thank you the two of you! So very kind! <3<3

It's been so long since I dreamed, these are some wild dreams! I wonder if there's org specific dreams!

Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Magnagora got their solstice calendars. Unfortunately I couldn't log it, but I had entirely too much fun making unreasonable suggestions to the constables and threatening rats.

The perspective of our calendars is a really nice touch.
  • Gurashi said:
    Nocht said:
     It does give me the chance to dream up new ways of emotionally torturing people! #MayleaStartedIt
    You are a most generous God. We are so lucky to have you and all the other players and admin that we do <3!! Happy holidays and new year to all y'all <3 

#NochtGonnaFinishIt
    Excuse you. I think Maylea and Nocht will come to a mutually beneficial compromise and hug and make up and finally paint the blackthorn together. Totally.
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    Gurashi said:
    Nocht said:
     It does give me the chance to dream up new ways of emotionally torturing people! #MayleaStartedIt
    You are a most generous God. We are so lucky to have you and all the other players and admin that we do <3!! Happy holidays and new year to all y'all <3 

#NochtGonnaFinishIt
    Excuse you. I think Maylea and Nocht will come to a mutually beneficial compromise and hug and make up and finally paint the blackthorn together. Totally.
    admin plz

#maylocht2020

• Hmmm. *pearls* 
  • ... Does Lief mean the Ravenwood? Not really aware of any blackthorn trees of particular significance.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Check out Nocht's fulcrux.
  • Tridemon said:
    ... Does Lief mean the Ravenwood? Not really aware of any blackthorn trees of particular significance.
    Also the blackthorn is one of Blacktalon's three sapling types I think!

Serenwilde has thickets of blackthorn too if you look at room titles and descriptions. :grin:
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    Serenwilde has thickets of blackthorn too if you look at room titles and descriptions. :grin:
    This gave me more initial confusion when I first joined Serenwilde than I'd like to admit.