My beast may or may not be better than your beast!

1789101113»

Comments

• Huuuge thank you to @Ianir for completing this, even though I submitted it after the most recent announce post. Also for how quickly he got it after I submitted it! Haven't had a custom pet in IRE, since about 8 years ago.
    -Description-
    This fearsome, shadowy leopard stretches to an impressive length measuring twelve feet from its diaphanous whiskers to the tip of its wispy, smoke-like tail. Powerful enough to carry a full-sized Igasho, the feline exudes an aura of superiority over its peers. Strapping muscles add to the overall bulk of the creature like macabre full-plate naturally built into its genetic makeup, further enhancing its nightmarish aura. Even slight movements give life to the dappled, midnight violet fur so that the spots ripple like savannah grasses during a stormy gale. An opaque sanguine film covers the predatory beast's eyes, but fail to hide a voracious gleam that locks onto its prey with an unwavering glare. Jutting from the upper lip, two salient tusks taper down into razor-sharp points several inches below the lower jaw. A pair of triangular ears occasionally swivel to better listen for approaching enemies. Whether at rest or when standing, the leopard's paws end in knife-pointed claws, their serrated edges perfect for tearing through even the toughest of surfaces. Embossed text on a sturdy collar of ebony leather encircling the beast's neck displays the name "TOVE" in bold script.

-Appearance-
    a colossal phantom leopard

-Dropped-
    With sinister stillness, a ghostly leopard silently observes its surroundings.

-Enter-
    An eerie, bone-chilling mist precedes the silent appearance of a colossal phantom leopard.

-Leave-
    A phantom leopard silently departs into an eerie mist which dissipates in its wake.

-Death-
    Its life snuffed out, a colossal phantom leopard lies slain here.