A Name is Learned, and Mistakes are Made.

edited December 2019 in Event Scrolls
I apologise ahead of time, because the following log is a Frankensteined conglomeration that I quite literally just copy/pasted and tried to cut the unimportant parts out of. 

This was all day, on and off. I've tried to cordon off the ambiances/memories/backstory we got with lines of /////// above and below them, differentiating them not only from the emoting, but the occasional random periodic ambiance we'd get from Mysrai ranting.

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/Yk8RRHoU

Comments

• "...[REDACTED]. My name...is {REDACTED}."
    AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

But also this entire exchange was so... sweet and tender and emotional and I loved it. Thank you for sharing!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• So many things I want to say about the Czixi-related parts, but I will behave myself.
    Liar is adorable. <3 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!