"Explain what a friend is to Me then, little one." (We keep adding even more logs!)

edited January 2020 in Event Scrolls
[edit] Added the letter, a few thoughts from Gurashi, as well as the tell conversation Lief had with him in the minutes leading up to the encounter:

Love and Fear (A Conversation over the Aethers)

Favors have consequences. (aka *screams and cries*)
I love you @Nocht and @Lief ~

"A kindness for whom?"

***the following day!***

"Was it you."  - discovering sometimes trying to shield someone from pain winds up only hurting them more. 

"Never Alone" (Lief POV) - am just trying to keep you all safe

**more days later***

"You are very bad at keeping distance from 'dangerous persons'." - We are definitely not friends. But also we totally are. 

'Dangerous Persons' Deleted Scenes and Extended Ending (Lief POV) - WE WERE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE....

"I've heard your prayer, little one..." - Answering the Silent One's question hoping for answers... aaaAAAAAAA.
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• Bring it, best frenemy.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Beautiful, 10/10. Eerily perfect.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Love and Fear

This is the tells log leading up to all Gurashi's troubles last night! It's missing all his wonderful thoughts, but he was on an astral bash and then Timequake. And his maybe wouldn't have Xenthos.
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Love and Fear

This is the tells log leading up to all Gurashi's troubles last night! It's missing all his wonderful thoughts, but he was on an astral bash and then Timequake. And his maybe wouldn't have Xenthos.
    Already linked it up above, thank you for saving them ;~; Deep meaningful conversations are hard to have in a 21 person astral hunt. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited December 2019
    Ahhhhh... what an emotional month(s) for bugboy. What a day(s). <3
    A timeline of Gurashi's emotional roller coaster (and LOGS!): 

*Vira event two days ago (Gurashi: whatdoesshemeanwhatDOESSHEMEAN)
    *Last thing last night Nocht visited (post above)
    *Then mulling over Nocht encounter/what should I do (aka Esei drags a very scared bug to Nochtrealm)
    *And then omg yes, dream skating adventure with woman of dreams!!
    *FIRST REAL KISS???
    *Suddenly, confused heartbreak??
    *Trying to reconcile these feelings but your friends won't leave you alone [[edit: that sounded bad. i love you friends, don't leave gurashi alone]]
    *Find out person that tried to keep from getting hurt by talking to Nocht wound up getting hurt anyway
    *Deciding to cut self off from questionable cross-alliance friends to prevent further ouch (<-- Is Lief's POV log! My log incoming!!)
    *Resume mulling over what to tell Nocht

*wheezes* I'm feelin' it Mister Krabs. Thank you! What an intensely emotional RP weekend. 

• Never Alone - the log with Gurashi from Lief's POV.

Poor Gurashi. I am eating all of this up, I will tell you what.
    ~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    Never Alone - the log with Gurashi from Lief's POV.

Gurashi: I'm gonna be so mean I swear then all problems solved
    Lief: *is nice*
    Gurashi: 

• Gurashi said:
    Lief said:
    Never Alone - the log with Gurashi from Lief's POV.

Gurashi: 
    Lief:

~
    ~
  • Lief said:
    Gurashi said:
    Gurashi: 
    Lief:

AAAAAAA YOU CAN'T USE MY OWN MEME AGAINST ME 

• Gurashi said:
    Lief said:
    Gurashi said:
    Gurashi: 
    Lief:

AAAAAAA YOU CAN'T USE MY OWN MEME AGAINST ME 
    The internet is a lawless land! You can't tell me what to do!!

SIDENOTE: Never Alone contains the VERY FIRST TWO HUGS LIEF AND GURASHI HAVE SHARED. Many more hugs to come, of course.
    ~
    ~
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    tl;dr was that two separate hugs or one hug with both sets of arms?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Gurashi said:

*Trying to reconcile these feelings but your friends won't leave you alone [[edit: that sounded bad. i love you friends, don't leave gurashi alone]] 
    No, you won't be left alone :)

pronouns: they/them
  • edited January 2020
    Lief had a present for Gurashi! So he went to visit her at her manse to retrieve it. Long talks ensued that apparently weren't unnoticed... (well you'll see when she posts her log XD)

"You are very bad at keeping distance from 'dangerous persons'."

• It's been a lot of fun sharing these sweet scenes with Gurashi and using the THINK command to shape Lief's portrayed reactions. In addition to the ending, I've got a few snippets of particularly fun thoughts included in this!

'Dangerous Persons' Deleted Scenes and Extended Ending
    ~
    ~