Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Free the furrikin! No more furrikin slave labor! (Until the next revolt) /forumrp

I logged in after waking and saw a revolt was in progress and melded up Acknor immediately, only then did I check and see only Serens in Acknor and Mags in Estelbar. I was very confused and wondered if it was just the lack of coffee there for a minute.
  • Apparently Magnagora thought the wood comms were worth fighting negative feelings :tired_face:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Too soon.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited January 2020
    Not exactly what I wanted (design wise), but I managed to get the Gurashi x Liar tapestry to Gurashi! When I have more of a brain, I'll write a letter to the Liar with a tapestry in it instead of only yeeting one into Mysrai's fulcrux.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Typo Duethielle Hangs, not hands.
  • Oh I rather hoped it was hands.....epic quest leftovers from Glom for those that can't eat a whole one
  • edited January 2020
    @Xenthos said:
    Typo Duethielle Hangs, not hands.
    *ugly crying* LISTEN OKAY, EVERYBODY TYPOS. OF ALL THE TYPOS IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONE. *wipes face* 

@Lief said:
    I love when PCs affect NPCs just like they affect us. 3

LISTEN... I WASN'T READY FOR THIS. I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR MY BUG. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Xenthos sewed Brennan's robe for him too.  I love when little things like that get reflected in NPCs.
  • Xenthos said:
    Xenthos sewed Brennan's robe for him too.  I love when little things like that get reflected in NPCs.
    Ahh, really!? That's so sweet, I never knew/noticed!! Now I wonder how many NPCs have things that players have given them in their descriptions *excited* 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Simo has the temporary origami badge I gave him as an honorary Ministry of Culture Aide. Someday I’ll design a real one for him.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ANd some of the Centaur guards in seren still call Everiine brother....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited January 2020
    *reading all these NPC/PC things*
    This is the wholesome content I crave.  <3

• edited January 2020
    Edit: Aww. Nevermind, disregard.
  • If you know where to look, there's a logbook containing i'Xiia lore created when we reconnected with the historic house. Also vials of i'Xiia blood.
  • "The Merry Minstrel will offer the quest even if you are tracking it."

Okay! The quest is really and truly doable again if you let the stein decay/disappear on you the first go around. Cheers, thank you @Oneiroi

• Quickly approved designs fill me with ancient dread that something terrible is going to happen in the future.

But hey! Sparkleberry champagne exists! And an egregore skylantern! That's nebulous as what the heck is an egregore, I still don't know, I'll just waft around what it truly is.

• Meanwhile I’ve been waiting since Thursday evening and now all weekend for my Mag rebranded hot toddy to get approved.
  • Uzriel said:
    Meanwhile I’ve been waiting since Thursday evening and now all weekend for my Mag rebranded hot toddy to get approved.
    In my experience, this means you done goofed.
  • Things are either approved first go and fairly quickly or rejected then languish forever.

Or require a god to go "ah yes my symbols yeah okay"

Which is my third design currently

• This might be kind of nerdy, but today I realized that two of the NPCs in Delport are named Tristan and Isolde, or as I now see it through my nerd vision, Tristan und Isolde, an opera featuring star-crossed lovers (ish) composed by Richard Wagner.

10/10, would appreciate fine artsily again.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Just wait until you meet Hethklyff and Caithryn, @Maligorn.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Plotting and planning is lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing how things play out! Stay tuned.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    @Maligorn posted, that just makes me happy.

Also YUUUUUUGE raves for @Ashira, @Nao and anyone else that had a hand in shoving me through my epic -- honestly stunned by the coolness of people sometimes  :s
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Emoverride is incredible. A+. Everybody go home they've created the perfect function.

• It lets you code your own emote, setting up the targeted/untargeted messages with variables, the whole nine.