Ingwe Thulisile witnesses an impalement, Xenthos has a shoe fetish, and we all get a great story.

KioKio
edited June 2013 in Event Scrolls
(Glomdoring): You say, "Need someone ta let me impale 'em real quick. Come on, now. It'll be fun."

Ingwe Thulisile slips in from the north, her various charms clinking softly.

With a slight raise of the eyebrows, you perk up your ears and turn your attention towards Ingwe Thulisile.
Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head curiously at you.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "What're you doin' here, miss Ingwe?"

Excitedly, Ingwe Thulisile exclaims, "Iriki told me there's to be an impaling. I want to watch!"

You chuckle long and heartily at Ingwe Thulisile.
Ingwe Thulisile raises her eyes to meet yours and offers a slight smile.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "A moment, a moment. Tryin' ta snatch up someone ta let me run 'em through! Ain't many brave folk 'round who ain't busy."

You wink knowingly.

Ingwe Thulisile offers you an understanding smile.

(Glomdoring): You say, "You lot! The Lord Shikari's own Ingwe Thulisile wants ta see someone impaled. Who wants the honor ta please her?"

Ingwe Thulisile alights upon a massive gnarled root of the Master Ravenwood and folds her hands in her lap.

Daem looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "I'm not busy. I don't mind waiting."

You chuckle long and heartily at Ingwe Thulisile.
Ingwe Thulisile raises her eyes to meet yours and offers a slight smile.

(Glomdoring): Morkarion says, "Ingwe is here?"

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "You need someone impaled?"

You nod your head at Daem.

Ingwe Thulisile looks at Daem hopefully.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "I suppose I will do?"

(Glomdoring): You say, "Ah, Forge-born. Lord Daem has happily offered."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "No jewelry piercings though."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "That's the only rule."

You say, "Let's see here!"

You chuckle long and heartily at Daem.

(Glomdoring): Morkarion says, "Apologies I'm attending to other matters, I just wasn't aware Ingwe was here."

Ingwe Thulisile leans forward with anticipation.

You have emoted: Keeper of the Blackened Bones, Kio Erid'in studies Daem carefully, waiting for the go ahead.

Daem urges his companions onwards.

You nod your head emphatically.

<impale spam>

Ingwe Thulisile claps with delight.

<rend>

Ingwe Thulisile gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Ingwe Thulisile.
Ingwe Thulisile's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Chuckling softly, you say to Ingwe Thulisile, "The bloodlettin's the best part, 'a course."

You wink knowingly.

The corners of Daem's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Ingwe Thulisile says to Daem, "It was a fine demostration. Thank you for volunteering."

You smile and say to Daem, "Thank ya, Lord Daem! You've been quite helpful."

Daem takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his gut.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Of course."

Ingwe Thulisile says to you, "And well-placed, brother."

You smile and say to Ingwe Thulisile, "And a pleasure ta please ya, miss Ingwe."

Ingwe's laughter quiets, and she greets Xenthos with a small smile.

Morkarion clambers down from a nearby vantage point in the treetops.
Lifting her head, Ilistala looks at Morkarion hopefully.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Ingwe Thulisile, "Greetings."

Morkarion inclines his head politely to Ingwe Thulisile.
Ingwe Thulisile says, "Do you wish me to recite lore and wisdom of the Pack, Morkarion?"

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Oh, what a gathering."

You chuckle long and heartily.

You smile and say, "It is, it is."

Iorwen inclines her head politely to Ingwe Thulisile.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Greetings, Sister."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Ingwe Thulisile's lips.

To Morkarion and Iorwen, Ingwe Thulisile says, "You just missed the impaling."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "A pleasure to see you out in the forest Ingwe."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "I'm sure I'll see many repeat performances in the future from Kio and his lance."

Morkarion suddenly inhales deeply.

You chuckle long and heartily at Morkarion.

You say to Morkarion, "Only now, they'll be a bit more deadly."

You wink conspiratorially at Morkarion.

A wry smile spreads across Ingwe Thulisile's face.

Xenthos tilts his head curiously at you.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "How so?"

Xenthos stares speculatively at Iorwen.

Xenthos places a hand on Iorwen's forehead.

Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head curiously.

Xenthos places a hand on Iorwen's forehead.

Proudly, you say, "Picked up a neat 'lil trick. Lord Daem here just let me learn that I can apply a bit 'a mantakaya before I rend, addin' the possibility ta paralyse a target right 'fore the next strike. Means an easy way ta get 'round someone's parryin' or stancin'"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "So to what do we owe the pleasure?"

Xenthos nods his head at you.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Indeed."

Matter-of-factly, Ingwe Thulisile says to Morkarion, "I heard there was going to be an impaling. I wanted to see it."

Furrowing his brow suddenly, you say, "'A course, I coulda probably just asked. But it's always nice ta spill a 'lil blood and learn at the same time."

You nod your head sagely.

Ingwe Thulisile stretches from her perch upon the root. "Besides, it's nice to stretch the legs in familiar territory once in a while."

You flash Ingwe Thulisile a joyous smile.
Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head and listens intently to you.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "More fun turning someone into a toad and watching them hop around."

Iorwen smiles softly.

Xenthos nods his head at Ingwe Thulisile, showing his acceptance.
Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head and listens intently to Xenthos.

You chuckle long and heartily at Daem.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Well, more fun for me."

Ingwe Thulisile grins mischievously at Daem.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Ingwe Thulisile, "It is nice to see you out of the Temple now and then."

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest says to Ingwe Thulisile, "It is good to see you."

Blinking suddenly and looking a bit worried, you say, "I really hope that ain't somethin' miss Ingwe here wants ta see, too."

Ingwe Thulisile turns her attention back to Kio. "Is that something you would volunteer for, if that were the case?" she asks.

You have emoted: Kio sighs heavily, looking like he's about to regret something.

Daem's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Ingwe Thulisile urges Daem onwards.

Nodding in agreement with Xenthos, Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "Indeed, I was pleasantly surprised to hear you spoke with Miss Aerdiya recently, she was distressed that she may have slighted you by not realising who you were at the time."

Squinting one eye briefly, you say, "Let's get on with it, then. Only ta please miss Ingwe."

You grunt noncommitally.

Grunting, you say, "...just don't squish me. And mind them feet, miss Ingwe."

<frog spam>

You fill your neck pouch with air and let loose with a loud "RIBBIT!"

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness holds his foot over the toad.

You crouch down to begin to hop north.

You crouch down to begin to hop south.

Ingwe Thulisile tucks her feet her, laughing gleefully.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Ribbit some more!"

You fill your neck pouch with air and let loose with a loud "RIBBIT!"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt scuffs his boot against the ground, eying the toad.

With a sudden lurch, the world around you becomes a blur as your body stretches and lengthens into its familiar demigod shape. Your time as a toad has ended, though the troublesome craving for flies lingers.

Iorwen flaps her wings quickly and begins to hover in the air.

Comments

• Valonah curtseys gracefully.

You grunt noncommitally.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Morkarion, "Well done on the restraint."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says to Ingwe Thulisile, "See so much more fun."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Xenthos, "It was so damn tempting..
    "

Ingwe Thulisile says to Morkarion, "I don't believe Kio has done anything yet to deserve a proper squishing."

After a pause, Ingwe Thulisile says, "...yet."

Grunting softly, you say to Daem, "Ain't no point seein' fear on a frog's fac-."

You crease your brow in a frown.

Valonah's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Ingwe Thulisile smiles wryly at you.

Morkarion smirks at Ingwe Thulisile.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "You still have a taste for flies I know it."

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Aww, miss Ingwe. I ain't got plans ta offend no one. 'Cept them squirrels up north, every now and again."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says to Valonah, "I have a new recipe for you to design..
    ."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "And the fish.."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Can you turn them into toads as well? And squish them?"

Daem nods his head emphatically.

Ingwe Thulisile exclaims, "How delightful. You will have to do so and tell me the story!"

"Heh heh heh" Daem chuckles.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "My pleasure."

Ingwe Thulisile nods with satisfaction.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "I think we need Princess Nihta here, she's done that herself many many times."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Ingwe Thulisile, "They tend to splatter all over. Have to wipe them off your feet."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "The downside is scraping the 
    entrails off your boots..."

Morkarion nods his head emphatically.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "I haven't done it for many years, about time here soon."

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest laughs softly and shakes her head.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "When they get into the grooves and you need a twig to pick them out... and the stench.."

With a knife-like smile, Ingwe Thulisile says to Xenthos, "I have squished bloodier things beneath my feet."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "I thought they smelled bad on the outside."

Eyes twinkling with cub-like excitement, you say to Morkarion, "That's the best part, Forge-Born! Ain't nothin' better than playin' with 'em after."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist looks skeptical and says, "I was going to make a comment about being thankful I do not wear boots, and then realize that I am wearing three pairs of the things."

Wiggling her toes, Queen Valonah Bel'Fiore, Soul of Darkness says, "I do love the feel of fresh toad between my toes."

Ingwe Thulisile gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Plus a pair of sandals."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Rather, two pairs of sandals."

Xenthos creases his brow in a frown.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness wiggles his toes.

Ingwe Thulisile exclaims, "Fang, why do you need all of that footwear? Go barefoot like I do!"

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Feels better when you squish it with your bare foot it does."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist frowns and says, "I used to. These things just seem to keep accumulating."

You chuckle long and heartily at Xenthos.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "I didn't realize you were such a collector. Do you have a wardrobe of them at home as well?"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "More shoes than his wife..."

Morkarion smirks.

Teasingly, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Does Tacita make recommendations too?"

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "I do not, thankfully."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Not more than mine."

Daem gives Valonah the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Hm, she never has."

Xenthos ponders the situation.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Her wardrobe is too full."

Honestly confused, you say to Morkarion, "Ain't no problem with havin' lots 'a shoes. What happens if I lose a pair?"

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist looks skeptical and says, "I suppose that's the tragic thing about these- I cannot lose them. Throw them away and they just come back."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Cursed shoes."

Alarmed, Ingwe Thulisile says, "All pairs of them?"

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "All of them."

Ingwe Thulisile stares implacably about herself.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Fang, I think you have a problem."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "I do think you are right."

Shuffling his feet, you say to Xenthos, "Seems like somethin' I could use, Chief. If it weren't for Thul, I wouldn't remember ta keep my clothin' on."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Especially given as I did not even notice."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "How does one not notice wearing five pairs of shoes?"

You have emoted: Kio furrows his brow deeply in thought.

Ingwe Thulisile ponders the situation.

Nodding sagely, you say to Xenthos, "Practice."

With a slight raise of the eyebrows, you perk up your ears and turn your attention towards Valonah.

With a final slight laugh, Ingwe turns her attention back to Morkarion.

Kurios arrives from the down.

Suddenly alight with cub-like excitement, you say to Valonah, "Lady Queen! Did ya grow that Snoefaasia yet? Maybe miss Ingwe would want ta see such a thing!"

Waving her hand in a dismissive gesture, Ingwe Thulisile says to Morkarion, "About Aerdiya - she did not offend."

Iorwen smiles softly.

Ingwe Thulisile says to Morkarion, "She is young still, and the young know nothing."

Queen Valonah Bel'Fiore, Soul of Darkness says to you, "That is something I had hoped to discuss with you, later."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest smiles and says, "I am glad. I told her that she had nothing to worry about."

You perk your ears up as an errant topic catches your interest.

You tilt your head and listen intently.

You frown and say, "What'd she do?"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "I did explain to her that I doubt you would expect her to know of you without ever meeting."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

You say, "Nevermind."

Returning the smile, Ingwe Thulisile says to Iorwen, "On the contrary, if she cares deeply enough, she has everything to worry about. His eye is on her now."

An impish grin creeps over Morkarion's face as his eyes light up with mischief.

You say to Ingwe Thulisile, "She sure is a little hoot. Thing's gonna grow up ta be quite a fighter, too. Didn't even flinch ta come and protect His realm when them folk started killin' things the other month."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "I am sure she will rise to the challenge, especially if she truly is ours."

Iorwen nods her head at Morkarion.

"Oh?" Ingwe Thulisile exclaims quizzically.

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest smiles and says, "Yes, I believe that she will."

With delight, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Oh, are you breeding?"

Ingwe Thulisile says, "...that is the right word, right?"

Xenthos purses his lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as he carefully gathers his thoughts.

Ingwe Thulisile looks to Xenthos for confirmation.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "I suppose it is, yes."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "I suppose if we are being blunt."
  • Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "It's not often I get such a liberty to be.."

You sit yourself down.

You have emoted: Kio unceremoniously plops to the ground with a thud, his massive paws resting gently on the ground between his sprawled legs.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Well, then you are breeding. That is the simplest way to put it."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "I look forward to seeing which one she will take after more."

Smiling warmly, you say to Iorwen, "You two are gonna make great parents. And such a great young one, too!"

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest smiles and says to you, "Thank you."

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "I pray my wife's looks and intellect at least."

Ingwe Thulisile says to Iorwen, "But, I suppose it is too early to get her excited about Father. She is small."

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest says to Ingwe Thulisile, "She appears to be interested in Him and His teachings already. to my delight."

Ingwe Thulisile sits back on the Master Ravenwood's root, clearly satisfied.

Ingwe Thulisile peers at Kurios unscrupulously.

Kurios leaves to the north.

Ingwe Thulisile exclaims, "To kurios I don't recognize you!"

Ingwe Thulisile blinks.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "Nor he you it seems.."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "He's a quick one."

You chuckle long and heartily.

Kurios arrives from the north.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "Quick, pin him down!"

Ingwe Thulisile says to Morkarion, "The little ones think I'm mortal sometimes. It's really funny."

Valonah's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Ingwe Thulisile exclaims to Kurios, "As I was saying. I don't recognize you!"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "The fun part is seeing the realisation on their face afterwards.."

Comprehension flashes across Kurios's face.

Shadowbound Kurios says, "Sorry Madam."

Laughing lightly, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Madam? That's a first."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "I am Ingwe. You can call me that."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says to Ingwe Thulisile, "Kurios is my protege, he's learning quickly."

Kurios nods his head emphatically.

Valonah smiles softly at Kurios.

Ingwe Thulisile says to Daem, "Oh? Then he will be quite skilled in the future, I'm sure."

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says to Ingwe Thulisile, "Hopefully he'll have some toad stories for you as well sometime."

The corners of Ingwe Thulisile's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Kurios whispers something quietly to Daem.

Daem's ears perk up as his attention turns towards Kurios.

Shadowbound Kurios says, "Whats a toad story?"

You grin mischievously at Kurios.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "It is when you point your finger at someone and turn them into a toad."

Kurios ponders the situation.

Shadowbound Kurios says, "I think first I need to figure out how to work a broom."

You have emoted: Kio blinks suddenly, looking worried once more.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "It's a wonderful trick, you want to see?"

Valonah pats you in a friendly manner.

Valonah flaps her wings quickly and begins to hover in the air.

Ingwe Thulisile says to you, "Worry not, brother. He is very little, and will need lots of growing before he can kill properly."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Just mount it- one leg over. Best to keep the other on the ground, though."

With a questioning look on his face, Shadowbound Kurios says, "To Daem Sure?"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "You'd be amazed how fast the little ones learn to kill these days, and grow a taste for it too."

You nod your head at Morkarion.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "Do I have another volunteer?"

You perk your ears up as an errant topic catches your interest.

You grunt noncommitally.

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest says to Morkarion, "Our Aerdiya learned how to meld and hold her own demesne recently."

Ingwe Thulisile says to Morkarion, "Oh, I am aware. I have seen enough little ones grow into vicious things."

Suddenly alarmed, Ingwe Thulisile exclaims, "Oh! That's right, you missed -my- childhood!"

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "I have heard tales, snippets."

With a slight raise of the eyebrows, you perk up your ears and turn your attention towards Ingwe Thulisile.
    Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head curiously at you.

"Awwwww!" Valonah says.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says to Ingwe Thulisile, "Perhaps I should visit you some time for the full story."

His eyes twinkling with wonder, you say to Ingwe Thulisile, "Tell us a story, miss Ingwe!"

Queen Valonah Bel'Fiore, Soul of Darkness says to Ingwe Thulisile, "I would enjoy that as well."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Hmm! It's been some time since I've told a story."

After a pause, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Well, outside of -that- of course."

A wry smile spreads across Xenthos's face.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "I was quite tactfully not pointing that out."

You have emoted: Kio brings his legs in, crossing his legs heavily. He leans forward, his face studying Ingwe with excitement.

Morkarion raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt says, "Now you have lost me."

Ingwe Thulisile throws Morkarion an exasperated look.

Iorwen hides a grin behind her hand.

Umbra, the shadow fox jumps up on top of Kio's shoulder, curling up into a ball, yawning and laying her head down.

Ingwe Thulisile surveys the gathered mortals.

You pat Umbra, the shadow fox in a friendly manner.

Murmuring to herself, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Now, who here was around when I was born..."

You crease your brow in a frown.

Ingwe Thulisile points. "Fang Xenthos, of course... Daem and Valonah too? Or no?"

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness says, "I was, though I was not privy to the details of your upbringing."

Queen Valonah Bel'Fiore, Soul of Darkness says, "I too, yes."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Then this will be old news for two of you at least."

Valonah's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Forge-born Morkarion Shee-Slaugh, Master of the Bloodhunt takes a seat on the dirt, resting his arms on his knees as he listens to Ingwe.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Daem, "She did venture by the Forest on a semi-regular basis, though. For which we were all the better."

Daem nods his head emphatically.

Iorwen blinks.

Ingwe Thulisile crosses her legs and clears her throat.

Lord Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness smiles and says, "I remember an interaction or two."

Daem tilts his head and listens intently to Ingwe Thulisile.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "So for those of you who have wandered into Father's fulcrux, you might know of the boars there. Great beasts of fire who live in the burning wood."

Morkarion nods his head emphatically.

You have emoted: Kio nuzzles Umbra softly with his cheek, eyes never once leaving Ingwe. Ripples of excitement spread across his fur as he listen contently.

Iorwen Shee-Slaugh, Keeper of the Black Nest sits down next to Morkarion and turns her attention to Ingwe.

Morkarion gasps suddenly and begins to inhale and exhale deeply and rapidly.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "Long before they began showing up there, Father's realm was much smaller, with fewer leopards roaming around. And the Pack was smaller too... Just a few of us, though as you all should know, the Pack's bonds are strong no matter how few in number."

Quietly, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Well, one day, the realm caught fire."

Valonah nods her head emphatically.

Ingwe Thulisile says, "And as I am told, His Pack arrived and found the culprit - a firebreath boar very much like the ones in His realm now. But it was loose and running freely, leaving the earth charred in its wake."

Ingwe Thulisile says, "It was no easy feat to slay the thing, no - like the mammoths of Snow Valley, like the cave-fishers underground, the boar was strong. Stronger then than its kin are now."

A slow smile spreading across her face, Ingwe Thulisile says, "Because I was there, you see. I was in the boar. I was the boar."

Her voice lifting, Ingwe Thulisile says, "When finally the last blow smashed its skull, I was born. I came out of its belly and ate it for nourishment. I was... small." She turns to Kurios. "Smaller than you.""

• Afterwards, Kio took Ingwe a rabbit in Shikari's realm.  They talked by the fire for a bit, but I don't think I'll post it since it's all personal development stuff.  It was super nice to get to do this, though.  The talk with Ingwe in Shikari's temple was the first time I've ever had a 1-on-1 interaction.  It really made my day <3
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm not sure if I should be sad no one picked up on my perfectly placed pop culture reference, or relieved no one killed me for it.

Anyway, seeing Ingwe out in the forest was awesome, lots of chatting and even chatting with people I don't often see much like Daem and Valonah. I approve of this and encourage more of it!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• This was lots of fun. I had to leave after, but I'm guessing when I get in again Kurios is going to ask me more details on what was going on. Valonah was just talking about how she never sees any interactions, and then this happens. Great timing!

Also I would like to get closer to Shikari's order since Viravain's is dead at the moment, yall seem awesome.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Back when Viravain's order was more active we were kind of planning to have some cross-Order RP and such, but then she lost her last order-head and that kind of fell apart.  It's a bit of a shame, it would have been pretty fun I think.
  • There's a few of us around, perhaps it can be rekindled a bit on a small scale? I know I don't want to leave Vira's order, but it would be cool to have some sort of divine interaction, and I've only ever really role played within the Shadowdancers. Getting them back to life is cool and all, but I've never had any order RP really it just seems like all sorts of cool stuff happens. I have been wanting to open up Daem a little bit more and he's kind of attached to Viravain's history.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    That sort of thing should totally happen, and it should totally not leave out the other Order in Glom ;)