Unbroken

Lief was asked by Maylea to consider her form some time ago - to consider the kind of cult she would manifest. Lief meditated and meditated, and eventually she came to a similar answer to when she first joined Maylea's order.

Maylea decided to visit Lief for a chat. And while she did, and while Gurashi was in Lief's head, to talk a little bit about her friend down south as well.

Unbroken

Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments

• edited January 2020
    God I have so much to say about this but I can't so here's a log of Gurashi's side of events instead.

Thank you for posting this! Thank you for being such a good Lief! I feel so blessed!! 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Everything about this is so amazing!

I love seeing the culmination of Lief's growth expressed to beautifully in this conversation. She has grown and changed so much as a character, and continues to be so wonderfully written.