"Just don't say goodbye, okay, Mister Gurashi?"

edited February 2020 in Event Scrolls
So this all ties in to a log  that @Lief posted a while ago, in which @Maylea happened to hear Gurashi mention Duet to Lief, and in response Gurashi wrote a very frustrated and feelings-filled letter to Her. (Letter not included)

This adventure begins while Gurashi was trying to figure out how to do herbalism in the Glomdoring, when he started seeing and noticing something strange. 

A flash of white in the trees above...

So having some remarkably smart ideas, Gurashi decided to dismiss himself from his current companions and try and find the weird whatever, since it seemed so insistent on visiting only him and not those present. Well... it worked... and it turned into something I really can't put into words. My ship. #wholesome2020

"If you want to talk to her, talk to her."
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• The name of Duethielle's wife remains remarkably hard to get a hold of. And if she's already dead, how are you supposed to kill her to clear the way?
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • That log makes me think that Duethielle's wife is... a FLOWER.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Gurashi and Duethielle are obviously the stars of this show, but can I get some Binky appreciation going too? The more I interact with these three, the more perfect he is as a character and as the face of this trio.

Miaei's outgoing enough to interact with outsiders, but she's more likely to prank you in some manner than be serious. Duethielle is sweet but maybe like 25% there if that. So it falls on the shoulders of shy, nervous Binky to drive most interaction between people and the three of them.

All these characters are amazing, but Binky, guys.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I may be slightly biased, but Binky deserves more love.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!