QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Wtf are the quotes that come out of this clan
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Wtf are the quotes that come out of this clan
    Honestly we have said so much worse. This is why we quarantine ourselves.  :#
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • The cold voice of Miso sends chills down your spine, "I feel weirdly violated."

• Mulengi said:
    The cold voice of Miso sends chills down your spine, "I feel weirdly violated."

YOU CAN'T JUST SEND A TELL OF A CHARACTER SUMMARY TO ME LIKE THAT
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • Mulengi said:
    The cold voice of Miso sends chills down your spine, "I feel weirdly violated."

YOU CAN'T JUST SEND A TELL OF A CHARACTER SUMMARY TO ME LIKE THAT

There's six more planets.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Dogfather is intrigued.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I blinked at this one.

Darvellan cuddles up to your thoughts.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Gurashi said:
    (The Crux): Romaan says, "Lisuarte, Lisuarte, Lisuarte and Lisuarte exits Avechna's Peak."

(The Crux): Mboagn says, "He's sharded. The Elder Wars are upon us."
    I remember seeing that and thinking "How the heck?!" 
  • Are those his prefix/suffixes?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Are those his prefix/suffixes?
    Funnily enough, I asked that! Apparently it was actually Lisuarte being followed by a bunch of people who were glamoured as him. I didn't even know that was a possibility. Do now!
  • Kalnid tells you, "You've put out another chemical analysis. 'Salt is one of the base salts of alchemy', I see."
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • While Discord is down...

(The Shadow Kindred): Xenthos says, "HeElp mMe EsVei *hic* Yo *hic* ouu wre myyg onlyff hHopvvvv."

pronouns: they/them
  • You drop a jaunty clockwork mockingbird.
    Releasing an obnoxious sounding whistle, a jaunty clockwork mockingbird pecks irritably at you.

You give a frisky puppy to a jaunty clockwork mockingbird.
    A jaunty clockwork mockingbird takes a frisky puppy between its sharp talons and releases a questioning chirp.

You say, "Deliver to Uzriel."
    Sounding like an odd bird version of Sapphira, a jaunty clockwork mockingbird exclaims, "Deliver! Deliver! Deeeeee-liver!"
    A jaunty clockwork mockingbird grasps the package between sharp taloned feet and flaps his wings once in preparation for flight. Steam begins to roll from the various small cracks in its body where metal meets metal, and then with a queer call a jaunty clockwork mockingbird takes off into the air, a steady whir and the faint grinding of gears following in his wake.

A queer sounding cry announces the arrival of a jaunty clockwork mockingbird. Pausing mid flight, it flings a frisky puppy in Uzriel's direction with a mocking, "Deliver! Deeeeeliver! Tureee! Tureee!".

You say, "Perch."
    A jaunty clockwork mockingbird loudly mocks, "Perruch, perruch!" as it glides closer, settling noisily into your hands.

Uzriel throws out a quick jab at a frisky puppy.
    Uzriel connects.
    The final blow proves too much for a frisky puppy, who expires, pitifully.
    A frisky puppy has been slain by Uzriel.
    A frisky puppy, your loyal companion, has been slain by Geochemist Uzriel.
    Uzriel suddenly scoops up the corpse of a frisky puppy.

Stretching its wings wide open, a wheelworked extravagant magpie flashes its brilliant, metallic plumage and sashays over to Uzriel.

A wheelworked extravagant magpie sings a melodic warbling sound of pleased satisfaction and tucks the gold sovereign under its wing.

Bowing low, a wheelworked extravagant magpie exposes a compartment on its back to receive a package.

Uzriel places something in a wheelworked extravagant magpie's back compartment and it stands ready for instruction.

Voice muffled by his mask, Geochemist Uzriel says, "Deliver to Sapphira."
    Preening vainly at being entrusted with a package, a wheelworked extravagant magpie flashes its brilliant, metallic plumage and takes to the skies to make the delivery.
    The chiming of precious metal striking together signals the arrival of a wheelworked extravagant magpie. While soaring overhead, a wheelworked extravagant magpie opens its back compartment and turns upside down to drop the corpse of a frisky puppy into your hands as it flashes its shiny wings triumphantly.

Precious metal chiming against each other, a wheelworked extravagant magpie flaps its brilliant, metallic plumage and takes off, soaring away.

Warbling a chiming and melodic song, a wheelworked extravagant magpie returns triumphantly with a vain, self-satisfied flash of its shiny wings.

Voice muffled by his mask, Geochemist Uzriel says, "Perch."
    Stretching its wings wide open, a wheelworked extravagant magpie flashes its brilliant, metallic plumage and alights in the air to perch on Uzriel's shoulder.

You glance askance at Uzriel.
  • Jolanthe points a Wand of Wonder at a giant mosquito, blasting him with streams of blazing fire.
    Jolanthe has scored a CRITICAL hit!
    A giant mosquito is blown apart by streams of blazing fire.
    A giant mosquito has been slain by Jolanthe.
    You just earned 4 daily credits. You can earn 11 more.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    A thoughtful scholar scuttles in from the north.

You tell Jolanthe Myeras, "//A thoughtful scholar scuttles in from the north.---> is the thoughtful scholar a spider?"

Scratching his head, a thoughtful scholar wanders out to the southeast, preoccupied.

Jolanthe tells you, "//They just move around on all fours with nose to the ground, sniffing out traces of vellum."
    I proper spider would scuttle into thei undergrounth and out of their secret hiding place.
    (haven't learned if spiders have secret rooms/tunnels or if that's just how they leave/enter a room).

• "The ever-present sense of your heartbeat thrums, beating to the rhythmic pulse of the Drums of the Dead."

That was pretty cool.

• Shaddus said:
    Chatting about giving sermons and how many people dislike showing up to listen to them.

(Heralds): Thax says, "Force the weak to their knees, and Orate to them by force."
    The Dark Lord's Guide To Amway?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Lunath pushes an armoured mantle of the honourable hammer into the centre of the Wheel of Tzaraziko.
    With a crackle, an armoured mantle of the honourable hammer disappears into the depths of the Wheel of Tzaraziko.

Psalmist Lunath Myeras-Silvermoon says, "Gimme hope."

With crackling sparks, an armoured mantle of the honourable hammer comes flying out of the Wheel of Tzaraziko straight into Lunath's hands.