Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• New RP partners are a blast!
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • New RP partners are a blast!

Seconded. Here's to more interactions in the future! Cheers!
  • I second @Maeko's rave - being randomly gifted oodles of essence hours after reaching demigod? Uhh, heck yes. So appreciated!
  • Met the dad pupper. Did not get turned into undead dog chow.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's not usually a first-meeting kind of thing for Daraius.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • It's more of a third encounter sort of event.
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    The lovely additions to Caohite's ritual yesterday did not go unnoticed. Thank You <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I tried a play tonight but a timequake interrupted it.  :(
  • Xenthos said:
    I know the feeling! The first ever timequake happened when I was recording a play haha
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • edited February 2020
    Xenthos said:
    I saw that! The funny part is, as a joke, I mentioned coming to throw glitter at your stage because the play would mean Glomdoring beats Gaudiguch for culture points or something (still kind of new-ish to that and don't quite get it yet!) Not even two minutes after I say that, the timequake hits. Whoops.... >_>

Also, you and Gurashi are actually the people I would like to rave about! 😁 When I offered to step back during the Tosha quest the second I saw you two, you helped me speed it up and get it done fast and I really appreciate it! Getting that done gave me more time to work on this big book I'm writing in-game since it finished off my dailies for the weave. <3 Gurashi's snack got mauled during the actual challenge. Malo 'aupito, Gurashi!!
  • Octavia said:
    Xenthos said:
    I saw that! The funny part is, as a joke, I mentioned coming to throw glitter at your stage because the play would mean Glomdoring beats Gaudiguch for culture points or something (still kind of new-ish to that and don't quite get it yet!) Not even two minutes after I say that, the timequake hits. Whoops.... >_>

Also, you and Gurashi are actually the people I would like to rave about! 😁 When I offered to step back during the Tosha quest the second I saw you two, you helped me speed it up and get it done fast and I really appreciate it! Getting that done gave me more time to work on this big book I'm writing in-game since it finished off my dailies for the weave. <3 Gurashi's snack got mauled during the actual challenge. Malo 'aupito, Gurashi!!
    Definitely give Xenthos all the credit for this one - he's the kind dude who saw someone needing help and was like on it before I could blink, the absolute madman. <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Raving for the Sowers! We have SUCH an awesome group and I am so super hyped for everything we have cooking (which is a lot).
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Can I rave again about emoverrides? I mean, sweet beans. Gosh. What a great tool. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Octavia said:
    I've been MUDding since 1989. In all those years, I can name a handful of times someone roleplayed wanting to be a parent to one of my characters and this turned out to be my favorite one! @Aishe and @Kihr, thank you for that awesome bit of RP earlier! I have renewed faith in our roleplay community of Iron Realms Entertainment due to that. <3!
    If you want to hear a story about potential parents RPing... remind me some time to show you how @Aramel avoided it, haha. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I completely forgot about the new goop skins until now, and the new spouse pendants are fabulous! I seriously can't pick between 1118 and 1119.
  • Raves for @Viravain! That was both aewsome and terrifying at the same time!
    Thanks!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Uzriel for convincing me to play Vengeance. Lots of fun! Thanks!
  • I got home tonight - the one night I wasn't working, and of course I fell asleep for the remainder of it. Sorry to have missed it, but it sounds like you all enjoyed yourselves. :)

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• There will be logs. There had better be logs. What is a Magnagoran ball without a lot of intrigue, shade, a scene, a duel, all amid feasting and dancing and all those proper, decorous things. Had an absolute BLAST. Definitely loved how the npcs picked up and ran with our plotting, even if it went nothing like we planned.  :D