Absence Thread

Comments

• It's possible the end is in sight for my stupid work hours. I'm not holding my breath though. If you're wanting to catch me around, I've got 72 hours off in a row the next three days (after I work in the morning). 

It's also possible that this might continue until sometime in January. Wouldn't be the first time.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Hi everyone! Given that exciting things are happening IG soon with the festival, I wanted to give people a heads up that I will be traveling for the holidays. I leave on the 22nd and come back on the 3-4th.

I might be able to sneak online some during that, but I'll be on a different continent so my play times will be very very different if so.

Happy holidays and Lief will definitely show up to festival events on Saturday!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • (Lief said:
    Hi everyone! Given that exciting things are happening IG soon with the festival, I wanted to give people a heads up that I will be traveling for the holidays. I leave on the 22nd and come back on the 3-4th.

I might be able to sneak online some during that, but I'll be on a different continent so my play times will be very very different if so.

Happy holidays and Lief will definitely show up to festival events on Saturday!
    Yaaay you're coming to our storytelling and song contest (and hopefully also bazaar/on-site contests?!)
    Noooo you're missing the daaaaance!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Selenity said:
    I was gone for a while without any alert as to why. Well, I got married for starters, and then I gave birth.

Her first name is Aurora, and her middle name is Luna. She was born mid-November.

I don't know if I'll be coming back or not, but if I do, it'll be on a part-time basis. Maybe if there's some interest for my return.
    I tried to get hold of you on discord a while ago! I'm so happy for you, love. <3 There is absolute interest. Get on disc one of these days and poke me - Robin.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Selenity said:
    I was gone for a while without any alert as to why. Well, I got married for starters, and then I gave birth.

Her first name is Aurora, and her middle name is Luna. She was born mid-November.

I don't know if I'll be coming back or not, but if I do, it'll be on a part-time basis. Maybe if there's some interest for my return.

I just saw this -- congratulations on all fronts!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Aonia said:
    You may have noticed that Czixi and I have been sporadic to absent in the past week or so - unfortunately this is going to continue for an unknown amount of time. On Monday a member of my immediate family was rushed into hospital where they remain critically ill. Whilst it isn't covid-19, the lockdown makes this a terrible time to have a loved one in hospital.

I want you all to know that Orael and the volunteers in Havens have been absolutely incredible, and their support & hard work is making it possible for me to take the necessary time away from Lusternia. Thank you all, as ever, for being such a wonderful community of people to work for. I love you all very much, and the moments where I'm managing to be with all of you mean a great deal.
    Take all the time that you need, know that our thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family :( *hugs and cookies*
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Aonia said:
    You may have noticed that Czixi and I have been sporadic to absent in the past week or so - unfortunately this is going to continue for an unknown amount of time. On Monday a member of my immediate family was rushed into hospital where they remain critically ill. Whilst it isn't covid-19, the lockdown makes this a terrible time to have a loved one in hospital.

I want you all to know that Orael and the volunteers in Havens have been absolutely incredible, and their support & hard work is making it possible for me to take the necessary time away from Lusternia. Thank you all, as ever, for being such a wonderful community of people to work for. I love you all very much, and the moments where I'm managing to be with all of you mean a great deal.
    We'll keep! If you're really unlucky, I'll find a bunch of something to bombard you with once you've time on your hands again. ;)

Seriously though, I hope everything goes smoothly. There's enough extra stress on the other extra stress right now. 

• Surprisingly, I'm back. 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Uh...belatedly, I was gone for a while to what I will now freely admit was probably burnout. Hallifax seems to have managed without me, but I'm creeping my way back. :ninja:
  • 'Lo all. As many of you probably already know, I am starting college this fall! Thus, I may or may not have a lot of time to play Lusternia about mid-August and later. If it becomes too much work to balance Lusternia on top of school/work, I'll see about resigning from my various positions. Regardless, thank y'all.

pronouns: they/them
  • If you settle in efficiently and build into a solid routine early, you'll have a much better chance at finding regular play time later. Good luck!