Simple questions?

Comments

• The first ten wondercrystals you get should be used to build a cornucopia if you don’t have one. Buying/selling is done by asking in market channel.

As mentioned, every IG year a full cornucopia has a chance of giving you another wondercrystal (and goop otherwise) - plus it gives a vitals buff.
  • I didn't know about the Wonder Cornucopia when I started, so I have two 1-crystal wonder items. Since shattering them destroys the crystal, I have no choice for getting a Wonder Cornucopia other than to pay up.

Thanks everyone!
  • Demigods can generate wondercrystals, too! Sticky ones, so you can use them for your wondercorn.
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Does anyone have descriptions for Maeve when she still had her brand, or as Dame Maeve? I've been trawling the forums without luck on a proper description and I need it for....reasons. >_>
  • How do you get Bubblix?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ASHOP LIST KEYWORD BUBBLIX
    Buy them from the ashop!
  • How much celerity do the " A pair of Winged Sandals of Haste" give?

• Maeloth said:
    How much celerity do the " A pair of Winged Sandals of Haste" give?

It is a +2. Celerity is how many rooms you can move per second
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Take care not to get addicted to celerity.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Mulengi said:
    How many characters fit on a book's page?
    I'm fairly certain that each page will fit 50 lines. So however many characters you can fit into 50 lines.

pronouns: they/them
  • edited February 2020
    Never mind me, found a thread that is more appropriate for my question.
  • Sapphira said:
    Does anyone have descriptions for Maeve when she still had her brand, or as Dame Maeve? I've been trawling the forums without luck on a proper description and I need it for....reasons. >_>
    @Sapphira

Once Queen of the Fae, this spirit has, literally, been to Nil and back. What horrors and nightmarish deeds have been done to her can only be imagined, though many not too difficult given her current state. Her skin is sickly pale, the complexion of a corpse, and her irises, once an exotic violet, are now dull and flecked with smoldering crimson specks. Her eyes have sunken in and taken dark circles, while her eyebrows have thinned and been pierced in a number of places by hooks attached to silver wires, which hang loosely along the sides of her face before arching back up to an instrument within her hair. The instrument looks like little more than a claw rising out of a bun, given how it is wrapped up in the fae woman's hair, though many of its joints appear to work and almost eager to flex. Her lower lip has been pierced with a bright silver hoop attached to a chain, which hangs down an connects to a ring upon her left index finger. Garbed in nothing but chains, many of which have hooks and spikes that dig into her flesh as she moves, causing weeping sores that never seem to heal. Sooty black smoke and red, tainted gas leak from her mouth and the corners of her eyes on occasion, while a flicker of immense sadness resides within her pupils. About her neck is a blackened and thorned vine, its crimson spines digging into the flesh. White amaranths blossom from the vine, each one weeping trickles of the ethereal blood from which they now
    feed.
    Dame Maeve, Apostle of Ingenious Tortures almost glows with nearly god-like power.
  • Perhaps not a simple question, so I will tag @Aonia for the sake of getting the clearest answer possible.

It's obvious there's at least two different types of numerals in Lusternia. In the modern age, we clearly use modern numerals in the dates for day of the month and year. But we also see roman numerals on occasion, like with the Verses of Magnora, Emperor Ladantine VII, etc

But let's say we want to make a watch that uses roman numerals. I think It's fair to say we don't want to call them roman numerals IC for obvious reasons - so is there an official IC reference for this? I haven't found one, and I've been tempted to adopt "Imperial numerals" for this purpose since they seem more rooted in the old Empire, but if I can be pointed to any other reference I'll be happy to take that.

• Imperial numerals or just plain old numerals are both correct!
    Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • So as a trademaster I can look up design patterns for all trades, but I'm very curious - is there a way to get a list of acceptable nouns for designs? For those trades I don't have. For example, jewellery patterns shows a ring, but I know it can be called either a ring or a band. Is there some sort of convenient list? I'm mulling over some ideas and want to know what space I have to work with.
  • Sapphira said:
    So as a trademaster I can look up design patterns for all trades, but I'm very curious - is there a way to get a list of acceptable nouns for designs? For those trades I don't have. For example, jewellery patterns shows a ring, but I know it can be called either a ring or a band. Is there some sort of convenient list? I'm mulling over some ideas and want to know what space I have to work with.
    I know that each pattern has a line somewhere up before or after commodities that tells you what it can be called. @Sapphira

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I ran into this problem with cooking, Sapphira. Want to take a guess what the acceptable nouns are within the "Dishes" category? How about "Cuisine?" "Bowls?" It's a real mess and can be a pain to figure out if you're not a trademaster with access to each design (and thereby the list of acceptable main nouns). And even then, it's a pain to sort through. Hopefully some charitable soul will compile a comprehensive reference.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Thanks @Vatul and @Daraius - it would be fine if I could see all the trades, but if you don't have a trade but still want to design for it, it's awfully painful. 

Maybe an idea would be allowing us to actually view each base design regardless of whether we have the trade or not?
  • Is there a way to know how many sticky vs unbound crystals compose a wonder item without breaking it down?
  • Is it possible to change the autocuring sip thresholds? It blows through so much bromide while influencing guards when it really doesn't need to sip at all. I would hate to have to completely disable in case I lag out (which happens) or forget to renable it.
  • Uzriel said:
    Is it possible to change the autocuring sip thresholds? It blows through so much bromide while influencing guards when it really doesn't need to sip at all. I would hate to have to completely disable in case I lag out (which happens) or forget to renable it.
    ssc modify elixirqueue
  • I was looking for just a trigger value didn’t even realize it was by queue, thanks.
  • Kali said:
    ssc modify elixirqueue
    omfg this is going to save me so much extraneous healing.
  • Any arties that can be tossed on magictomes to make them permanent?
  • Ghibli said:
    Any arties that can be tossed on magictomes to make them permanent?
    Not exactly an answer to your question, but I know oil of preservation works to extend it.
  • Should modern plate designs still include things like greaves necessarily, or only if they are designated as a full suit?
  • What happened to the Guides?
  • Shaddus said:
    I have a character that I want to retire. When I check the value, it says that it needs 4 more credits to be able to retire. I purchased 10 credits on the character through the website, and when I checked the value, it said it still needed 4 credits. Then, after binding four credits on the character, it still needed 4 credits. 

Am I missing something here?

The sucky part was the lack of notice on last minute credit changes which meant had people known they could have made slight adjustments like you tried to qualify.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Jolanthe said:
    Should modern plate designs still include things like greaves necessarily, or only if they are designated as a full suit?
    Can, don't have to.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.