QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• "There is no set end to the dance, Researcher," Ansun Fairquillion admits, his wings drooping now as if spotting the way in which he has trapped himself. "It ends when we desire it to."

As she stops moving abruptly, Researcher Fisiana zi'Prouep says to Ansun Fairquillion, "Then thank you, Apprentice, for assisting me in fulfilling my quota. I will be going now."

Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph says to Researcher Fisiana zi'Prouep, "I mean no embarrassment to the Apprentice, but I believe he was quite enjoying the dance with you."

Ansun Fairquillion curls his bottom lip under his teeth and nods. Alexandria's words fall on deaf ears as, leaving the trill simply staring after her, Fisiana clicks her way to her notes and exits the ballroom. The trill is left, wings drooping, alone on the dancefloor.

Quietly, Ansun Fairquillion steps away, using the distraction of Nelras's announcement to make his own way out.
     :'( 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    "There is no set end to the dance, Researcher," Ansun Fairquillion admits, his wings drooping now as if spotting the way in which he has trapped himself. "It ends when we desire it to."

As she stops moving abruptly, Researcher Fisiana zi'Prouep says to Ansun Fairquillion, "Then thank you, Apprentice, for assisting me in fulfilling my quota. I will be going now."

Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph says to Researcher Fisiana zi'Prouep, "I mean no embarrassment to the Apprentice, but I believe he was quite enjoying the dance with you."

Ansun Fairquillion curls his bottom lip under his teeth and nods. Alexandria's words fall on deaf ears as, leaving the trill simply staring after her, Fisiana clicks her way to her notes and exits the ballroom. The trill is left, wings drooping, alone on the dancefloor.

Quietly, Ansun Fairquillion steps away, using the distraction of Nelras's announcement to make his own way out.
     :'( 
    Poor Ansun. I was feeling that pain all through!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Reality slows to a crawl as the Fates begin to work upon the Tapestry of Life.
    12420h, 10390m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxkb<>- /21:16:59.879/
    [Updates]: A new changelog entry has been made. CHANGELOG 2038 for more information.
    changelog next
    12420h, 10397m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxkb<>- /21:17:03.678/
    >--------------------------[ Changelog Entry #2038 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Orael the Anomaly                   Date: 2020-03-25 01:17:04

o Night Curse can actually give random hidden afflictions once more.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    12420h, 10397m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxkb<>- /21:17:03.994/
    Rowena Nightshade shouts, "Mother Night, I'm back!"
    12420h, 10392m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxkb<>- /21:17:13.359/
    The Fates weave their last alteration upon the Tapestry of Life and time returns to normal.

• DysDys
    edited March 2020
    In the damage from the meteors, this gem:

A flaming district on the Road of Rolling Rocks. (road). (Gaudiguch City) [11259]
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. A fresh breeze is blowing through the area. At one time a smooth descension of black stone, the rocky crags of this ravaged road have been displaced into a spiky mess of egregious proportions. Huddled dwellings have collapsed together into great mounds of rubble with elements of home life visible within them: from a rich rug poking from one pile to the shattered wooden remains of some mutated, four-legged wakabi laying on the ground before another. Collapsed stairs bear warped spikes of jagged iron that appear close to melting furhter yet, curlicuing into odd points and spirals. 
  • The guilt-tripping never ends in Hallifax. :D

What followed was chaos. Fire rushed through the ruined tower, and the six Senior Researchers had suffered all manner of wounds - some grave. For one Senior Researcher the wounds proved fatal, a vicious lesson in triage and crisis response for the citizens who were there. Although many of them possessed the ability to heal others, they were too late to reach Etoathe Oolin, who perished beneath the wreckage of his laboratory.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• They're good babies! They're suppose to be four legged! *stalks away with copious drawings of barrel bodied wakabis*
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited April 2020

01:22 (Ironhart Collective): Aramel says, "Sapphira and Shango can both go diaf tbh."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Shango says, "I will take you with me."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Sapphira says, "Why thank you."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Mboagn says, "They probably won't, they're not lucidians."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Sapphira says, "Now tell me what you really think."

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:

01:22 (Ironhart Collective): Aramel says, "Sapphira and Shango can both go diaf tbh."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Shango says, "I will take you with me."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Sapphira says, "Why thank you."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Mboagn says, "They probably won't, they're not lucidians."
    01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Sapphira says, "Now tell me what you really think."

I about died of laughter. Reminded me of the time Sapphira accidentally talked smack about Hallifax in the same place.

• Mine was probably worse because I somehow accidentally made a tell into a clan tell. At least my gripe was IC, hmph.

• 01:23 (Ironhart Collective): Mboagn says, "They probably won't, they're not lucidians."
    @Mboagn, was this a reference to the fire and the researcher dying in Hallifax? I was laughing too hard at Aramel to catch it initially.
  • edited April 2020
    it was from Aramel saying Shango should die in a fire XD. a flimsy attempt to inject humour into a tense situation
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Mboagn said:
    it was from Aramel saying Shango should die in a fire XD. a flimsy attempt to inject humour into a tense situation
    Lucidians are crystal! They totally should get prettier and glassier when on fire...

• Sapphira said:
    Mine was probably worse because I somehow accidentally made a tell into a clan tell. At least my gripe was IC, hmph.

It probably wouldn't have bothered anyone if the gripe wasn't standard practice for -all- orgs, I was just the only one saying it out loud. :P

• edited April 2020
    @Alexandria You forgot the best part, a little after that when we were raiding avatars -
    Ixion renames Natural Death to Avatars can die in a fire.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

Kethaera said:
    Mboagn, was this a reference to the fire and the researcher dying in Hallifax? I was laughing too hard at Aramel to catch it initially.

Lucidians used to have a malus to fire, so I figured that was the joke. They got toasted on Fire too in the Project Cosmic Hope histories.

• Moset has been slaughtered by the awesome might of the soul of Faragan Ladyn.

You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • NECROMANCY
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Alary covers black cat boy short panties with another of the same type, whispering softly under their breath. As the two items melt into each other, they suddenly shimmer with a brilliant, golden light until only one remains.

• Prelate Shaddus Trueflight, of the Broken Teeth says, "In the beginning, there was Yudhe. Then Arix told him to keep it down, Arix was trying to sleep."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Are those boy short panties for black cats or short panties for black cat boys?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Edwin d'Vanecu says, "A gentleman doesn't prick and tell."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You say to Aramel, "There is news, though I imagine you will not consider it good."

Lady Aramel Shevat says, "Oh? Has someone blown up another laboratory? Is there more paperwork to do?"

Kethaera starts to respond, and pauses. "Which would you prefer to hear?"

After only a moment, Aramel says, "No doubt the first, but it tends to lead to the second."
  • edited April 2020
    Edit: Nevermind, the c/p formatting is a nightmare and it's too much work.