Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• edited March 2020
    I'm not sure why my Rebra commission was posted twice... here's Bizirik to fix it:

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    Tridemon said:
    ... Gurashi, we were literally invited. It's not crashing when you're invited!
    You can't crash a party with that attitude >:D!!!!
    Well, I'll be sure to keep a careful eye on any other parties I might hold...

pronouns: they/them
  • L M A O at the ?
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• he's not moping!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• And after all those fun Gurashi experiments...

I love my buggo besto oh yesso

• Laughs in I forgot to post this before the sentimental 'I love my bug best' post LOL WHATEVER human!Gurashi is so cute. 

• More guys in suspenders! This needs to be a mandatory thing, yasssss 
  • @Gurashi To your 'not moping' pic, it looks very wild west and I am digging it.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Gurashi no, get out of that room.  :o
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Comics tend to take up a lot of space so I found a workaround and uploaded a couple onto Imgur instead to save space. Get you a friend that BREAKS YOUR HEAAARRRTTT (just get you a @Tridemon )

Advice (from a few weeks ago) 

Let Me... (from...two days ago)

• The thing to take away from all of this is that Tridemon is really BAD about taking care of himself.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    The thing to take away from all of this is that Tridemon is really BAD about taking care of himself.
    Weakly, you say to Tridemon, "And how am I supposed to take care of you if you are kicking me out like that? That is -not fair-."

Ocean waves echoing softly behind his voice, Tridemon Regalis, Keeper of Pure Waters says, "It was hurting you."

• Brace yourselves: sketches are coming.

Far too many cute races. Aslaran!Gurashi would be a caracal. And Elfen!Gurashi would be like a wood elf?? 

• edited April 2020
    Building backstory things ... but also, can we get more variant kephera? Hello? So many bugs!

• edited April 2020
    we've all genderbendered our characters and i will go down fighting believing it
    (also lol gilded mirror can only be used once/IG month. too funny. @Esei has one for sure) 

• edited April 2020
    I love my fambly (it's cousin @Adrien !)

• So this is 100% a real thing that happened.
    Again, I love my fambly.
    @Xenthos @Adrien <3 

• I don't think I have any other doodles to share right now. I gotta work!
    Times are bad so have been drawing happy silly things in free time. Not even sorry.
    Be safe, hang in there.