A Gift and One Important Question

If you don't ask, nothing can change or become even shinier.

- - -

I was going to copy paste it all out here, but it's 36 pages in a word document, so thought better of it finally.

Also it lead to the discussion between me and Silvanos irl about what a leothin is, and we decided "probably like the hounds of Tindalos, or a displacer beast"

Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

Comments

• I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • We looked them up, yes yes! That's what we felt they looked like, hounds of Tindalos or displacer beasts, based on the drawings.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• I'm still cleaning my half of the log. I had a headache that cost my time and money! Grr. What a good encounter..... ;~; I love you guys so much.

As for leothin: like Allison Theus's other creature creations, definitely have a very fae-being feel to them, with lots of coiling limbs and strange jaws and many eyes and way too many legs. Eldritch almost! 

Fun boring story about Bizi's origins: I wanted a custom pet, but I had I no idea what. I just knew I wanted it to be weird and friendly. And I spent about a week and a half just browsing sites with weird creatures and reading stories about monster mythos trying to get ideas but I didn't have any. It sucked. I was about to just get a giant cat. And then I found a folder on my desktop I had forgotten about that I filled with monsters for references, and one of them was the leothin! And I was like "haha -that's- pretty" and I went to the page on deviantART to see if there were more references... and right there at the top of the reference page I had: "The Leothin are an open species." And they were encouraging people to make their own as well! So.... Bizi-bee got to be! Lucky we.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I bring a gift! A whole log! From the same event but Gurashi's perspective!! Wholesome! (Also, the subsequent conversation with Xenthos afterwards) 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’