Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• I lied there's more. Fun times with Gurashi's best pal @Tridemon

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited April 2020
    Tapping my toe over here looking at all these and waiting for you to finish catching up on commissions. :P

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• In a bit of an art slump. Decided to redraw Gurashi and his mentor, @Aleyah!

(first drawing was like, RIGHT around when I started playing... when I was still solidifying his design and all that!  I miss his uneven antennae ;A; )
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Huh, I thought Aleyah was taller than that. How big is bug-Gurashi?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    like six feet
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I love your stuff and it's very inspirational.  <3
  • Does he like eating bugs?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Bizirik? She eats fishes and shrimps, mostly.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited May 2020
    *aggressively pads backstory*

• edited May 2020
    Some doodles based on backstory. (eyyy it's @Tridemon !)

• A silent noodle. 

• Now draw Viravain wearing them.

You know you want to.

• warm uppy