Announce Post #3022: Customisation Cost Changes

The prices for some customisations have been increased today to bring them more in line with the time involved in producing them. These prices apply from this point forward whether you are submitting via CUSTOMISEADMIN, using the REACTION system, or emailing artifacts@lusternia.com. If you have an ongoing purchase that you have sent to the Artifacts team, your purchase will be honoured at the previous price.

The changes are as follows:

- All reactions (beast, dweller, item) will now cost 50cr per reaction. (Previously 25cr)
- Programming, which includes one reaction, now costs 150cr base. (Previously 100cr)
- Item description customisation now costs 75cr. (Previously 50cr)
- The deluxe custom beast package now costs 1000cr. (Previously 900cr)
- The deluxe dweller package now costs 600cr (Previously 450cr)
- Dweller sentience now costs 150cr, the same as custom beasts.

If you ever have any queries about any kind of customisations, you are encouraged to email artifacts@lusternia.com.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    *looks sadly at the customization for this golden vial that has been sitting here forever and never went anywhere*
  • We have no customisation requests in from you right now!

If anyone ever does have a customisation request that has had no response and it's been over a week, please ISSUE ME letting us know.
    Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aonia said:
    We have no customisation requests in from you right now!

If anyone ever does have a customisation request that has had no response and it's been over a week, please ISSUE ME letting us know.

It's not submitted.  It has existed ever since the customize command got implemented.  I was like "Ooo I can customize this vial!" and then I never did.  That's what I mean by "never went anywhere," it was on me, not you! :)
  • Wishing i hadn't procrastinated now on my customisations, woe. 
  • I should have got dweller #2 sooner, hahah.

Totally understand the change though. 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!